Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • aditya.kale
    • By aditya.kale 19th Jun 17, 11:00 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    aditya.kale
    NtK from NCP (ickenham station) even though there is bank transaction for the payment
    • 19th Jun 17, 11:00 PM
    NtK from NCP (ickenham station) even though there is bank transaction for the payment 19th Jun 17 at 11:00 PM
    Hello,

I am hoping to get some advice. I went through the sticky briefly but I am not sure how to apply it in my case yet. I will continue to research my options, but wanted to start this in case some of you are feeling kind

I have received an NtK letter from NCP about parking at ickenham station car park which uses ANPR. The letter says the vehicle was involved in the breach of the car park terms and conditions :Failure to make a payment upon exit from an ANPR approved device controlled car park.

I am the keeper of the vehicle. The driver says that payment was made before getting onto the tube and has a bank transaction showing a payment to ncp ickenham for that day (although it shows on the statement as the Monday after the weekend). If I were to guess this might have happened if the correct number plate wasn't selected on the touch control machine, though I wonder if they got two payments for one vehicle (or if it just happened that the car hadn't been paid yet and the driver paid for them?). Unfortunately the driver does not have a receipt from the machine at the car park.

I am unsure what my options are at this point. The very brief reading I have done suggests:
    - ignore the letter (though this seems to be from older threads?)
    - pay "discount" amount.
    - appeal as NCP is a BPA member, however the sticky seems to refer only to windshield tickets and advises to wait until later to appeal?

Any help would be much appreciated.
    Many thanks,
    A.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,498Posts Today

8,578Users online

Martin's Twitter