Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • buttonmoon
    • By buttonmoon 19th Jun 17, 10:03 PM
    • 107Posts
    • 58Thanks
    buttonmoon
    Nationwide Reduced Overdraft
    • 19th Jun 17, 10:03 PM
    Nationwide Reduced Overdraft 19th Jun 17 at 10:03 PM
    Am a bit hacked off as I switched from Barclays to Nationwide on Feb. I opened a flex direct account with an interest free overdraft for 12 months as part of the deal. I have just received a letter reducing my overdraft from £2,750 to £2,000 on the basis of my credit scoring. The letter also states I will be charged 50p per day I use my overdraft (whereas I signed up to an overdraft with no charges for 12 months). I haven't gone over my overdraft limit, or missed any bill payments. I checked my noddle credit file and the only thing which stands out is that there have been a number of credit searches as I have been looking for car insurance. I know banks can recall overdrafts at any time, but I am peeved as I have never had the done before!

I also overpay my Nationwide mortgage by £200 a month as well!

Tried to call the number on the letter and it was for collections but it was closed!
Page 1
    • TadleyBaggie
    • By TadleyBaggie 20th Jun 17, 12:12 AM
    • 2,426 Posts
    • 1,748 Thanks
    TadleyBaggie
    • 20th Jun 17, 12:12 AM
    • 20th Jun 17, 12:12 AM
    Duplicate thread: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5666913
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

118Posts Today

2,063Users online

Martin's Twitter