Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • pippy1971
    • By pippy1971 19th Jun 17, 9:27 PM
    • 144Posts
    • 862Thanks
    pippy1971
    EXPIRED 0.79 Smartphone with 10 top-up
    • 19th Jun 17, 9:27 PM
    EXPIRED 0.79 Smartphone with 10 top-up 19th Jun 17 at 9:27 PM
    Hello, hope I'm posting this in the right place.

My son broke his phone over the weekend and we found that you can get Alcatel One Touch and One Touch Pixi for 79p on pay as you go with a 10 top-up at Carphone Warehouse:

https://www.carphonewarehouse.com/mobiles/pay-as-you-go.html?intcmp=HP~PROMO_5~SAVE_UP_TO_HALF_PRICE~PA YG_NS~MULTI~FINDER~BIG_DATA_GIVEAWAY~20170610

We purchased one for him, was the cheapest pay as you go we could find at the time. Hope this is helpful for someone.
    NST June 2017: Jiggle Free June ..number 18
    The 365 day penny challenge 49.89
    1 debt vs 100 days challenge 26... #2
Page 1
    • Chickabiddybex
    • By Chickabiddybex 20th Jun 17, 12:33 PM
    • 1,217 Posts
    • 1,498 Thanks
    Chickabiddybex
    • 20th Jun 17, 12:33 PM
    • 20th Jun 17, 12:33 PM
    The 0.79 one (OneTouch) is NOT a smart phone.

As for the One Touch Pixi it isn't 79p any more - perhaps a pricing error they have since rectified.
    Hi. I'm a Board Guide on the Gaming, Consumer Rights, Ebay and Praise/Vent boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,029Posts Today

8,067Users online

Martin's Twitter