Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • stingray 316
    • By stingray 316 19th Jun 17, 9:00 PM
    • 310Posts
    • 7Thanks
    stingray 316
    Apple Music on EE.
    • 19th Jun 17, 9:00 PM
    Apple Music on EE. 19th Jun 17 at 9:00 PM
    I have a contract on EE with my iPhone and they have gave me 6 month free membership then after that if l want to continue its £9.99 a month...
    Can someone tell me if l can download music into my Apple Music library for free then with no charge within the 6 month free offer.
    I say this because l seen Music and videos on the browse and for you at the bottom and downloaded some onto my library and downloaded into library... no payments were mentioned so is this free till the offer ends and will they stay on my library or will they need payments to stay on there...
Page 1
    • john22
    • By john22 19th Jun 17, 9:20 PM
    • 36 Posts
    • 15 Thanks
    john22
    • 19th Jun 17, 9:20 PM
    • 19th Jun 17, 9:20 PM
    Once your apple music subscription ends you will not be able to listen to the music that has been downloaded.
    • 20aday
    • By 20aday 20th Jun 17, 12:20 PM
    • 2,009 Posts
    • 836 Thanks
    20aday
    • 20th Jun 17, 12:20 PM
    • 20th Jun 17, 12:20 PM
    Apple Music will be free to use until the end of your six month trial period.

As john22 points out once your membership expires you'll be unable to play them (it'll prompt you to re-join the service).

Bear in mind using Apple Music over E.E. will use data from your monthly allowance so where possible connect to the service over Wi-Fi.
    It's not your credit score that counts, it's your credit history. Any replies are my own personal opinion and not a representation of my employer.
  • Jenny_EE
    • 20th Jun 17, 4:02 PM
    • 20th Jun 17, 4:02 PM
    Hi stingray 316,

You can access all downloaded music for the duration of the free Apple Music membership from EE. Once the subscription has ended you would need to subscribe to the paid service to get access to your downloaded music.

http://ee.co.uk/help/add-ons-benefits-and-plans/apple-music/how-to-use

Thanks, Jenny
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,761Posts Today

7,387Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin