Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • missielizzie
    • By missielizzie 19th Jun 17, 8:25 PM
    • 1,923Posts
    • 46,981Thanks
    missielizzie
    E: 30/06 Win holiday to The Maldives (vote)
    • 19th Jun 17, 8:25 PM
    E: 30/06 Win holiday to The Maldives (vote) 19th Jun 17 at 8:25 PM
    Spotted here

Your vote IS NEEDED!! and you WILL BE automatically entered into a competition to win a family holiday to the luxurious Kurumba Maldives! WHOOP WHOOP! ✈️ 🌊 🍹 ☀️ #VOTEforSophielagirafe
    Click HERE: http://awards.littlelondonmagazine.co.uk/vote-2017/
    (second category, and it's in alphabetical order, so scroll down a bit to 's' for Sophie la girafe!)

Voting is on Little London Magazine here but I can't find any more details on the comp and guessed end date?
    JNOQRYZ
    Anti-Aging SerumBallet ticketsCash (£125)Diamond earringsEssential OilFlash FebrezeGourmet pizzasHairbrushesIWOOT VoucherKeyring (Creme egg)LucozadeMoney (£100)Peroni CoasterSt Helier TShirt(s!)Toy shape sorterUdderly smoothVoucher car washWeekend to ScotlandXplory Buggy

Page 1
    • purcel
    • By purcel 19th Jun 17, 8:39 PM
    • 1,378 Posts
    • 15,304 Thanks
    purcel
    • 19th Jun 17, 8:39 PM
    • 19th Jun 17, 8:39 PM
    Terms & Conditions: Accommodation in a Deluxe Bungalow for 5 nights, maximum 2 adults and 2 children (children up to 11 years old) on a Bed & Breakfast basis, including: Return shared airport transfers, 1 x Sunset Cruise excursion for the family, 1 x Glass bottom Boat excursion for the family, 1 x Snorkelling Safari for the family. Booking subject to availability, valid 1st July 2017 – 31st July 2018. Blackout dates apply: 15.12.17 – 07.01.18 inclusive | 09.02.18 – 22.02.18 inclusive | 23.03.18 – 13.04.18 inclusive. Prize cannot be exchanged or transferred.

Looks like no flights included
    • Moneybot
    • By Moneybot 24th Jun 17, 6:12 PM
    • 6,084 Posts
    • 173,900 Thanks
    Moneybot
    • 24th Jun 17, 6:12 PM
    • 24th Jun 17, 6:12 PM
    Thanks

Can I add you do not have to vote for Sophielagirafe to be entered into the competition
    Please note all references to "The Newt" are to my newt not to any other newt.

ps Yes I know the newt is my imaginary pet newt so is in fact a made up newt and the other newt or newts might be real newts but I don't care!!!!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

128Posts Today

2,046Users online

Martin's Twitter