Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • bigrichprice
    • By bigrichprice 19th Jun 17, 6:30 PM
    • 6Posts
    • 0Thanks
    bigrichprice
    My Parking Charge
    • 19th Jun 17, 6:30 PM
    My Parking Charge 19th Jun 17 at 6:30 PM
    Hi everyone,

Got an odd situation, I was at work today in the private car park at work. It's not my regular site, but it's one of those you have to ring a number to gain access to. Parked up for the day with my day parking pass clearly on my dashboard. When I finished for the day I came out to find a Myparkingcharge on my windscreen.

It gives no details as to what the issue is, and at first thought I could dismiss is as a scam, Having read some guides on here it seems that I don't have the option to ignore it, other than that it's kind of unclear as to how to proceed.

As far as i can tell I wait for the notice to keeper, but have read conflicting messages on here about whether it has to be within 14 days or if it's withing 28 they're in the wrong? Don't want to end up paying a fine for parking at work, and following all the instructions I was given, also don't want to get caught out with legal action.

Really not quite sure what to do, and kind of worried as I'm on that site all week.

Rich
Page 1
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 19th Jun 17, 6:33 PM
    • 51,480 Posts
    • 65,073 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 19th Jun 17, 6:33 PM
    • 19th Jun 17, 6:33 PM
    Same as this one from yesterday:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5666335

Search the forum for 'MyParkingCharge.co.uk' and read the others threads that have already covered this, it's been discussed in detail when VCS first started it.
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,783Posts Today

8,106Users online

Martin's Twitter