Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Cardew
    • By Cardew 19th Jun 17, 1:55 PM
    • 26,706Posts
    • 12,915Thanks
    Cardew
    solar panel scheme.
    • 19th Jun 17, 1:55 PM
    solar panel scheme. 19th Jun 17 at 1:55 PM
    The OP of this thread appears to have difficulty moving it to the Green and Ethical forum.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5666562

Suggest any replies are put here and I will tell the OP it is here.
    Solar panels Does anyone have these on their roof?

Had someone round this weekend whose proposing 14 panels that should supposedly cover 3/4 of our energy needs for the year (not including a battery but would also great or water via solar). System would cost 8.5k.

Does anyone have any personal experience of these?

How much were your savings?
    Would you recommend the company you used?

Thanks in advance.
Page 1
    • savvy
    • By savvy 20th Jun 17, 4:27 PM
    • 29,678 Posts
    • 45,216 Thanks
    savvy
    • 20th Jun 17, 4:27 PM
    • 20th Jun 17, 4:27 PM
    Ah shame I'm not a BG over there to move it here, Cardew or OP, have you pm'd a BG on the Energy Board to ask it be moved?
    Honorary Northern Bird bestowed by Anselm

I'm a volunteer Board Guide on Special Occasions, Green/Ethical, Motoring/Overseas/UK Travel & Flood boards, I can move & change posts, but don't read them all, it's not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Report inappropriate or illegal posts to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Views are MINE & not official MSE ones
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,646Posts Today

7,710Users online

Martin's Twitter