Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • chetman
    • By chetman 19th Jun 17, 12:23 PM
    • 7Posts
    • 0Thanks
    chetman
    0 WOW
    Help - Viagogo seller
    • 19th Jun 17, 12:23 PM
    0 WOW
    Help - Viagogo seller 19th Jun 17 at 12:23 PM
    I have just had the sale of my tickers for the Green Day gig for British Summertime this summer on July 1st cancelled.

The sale had been agreed and I was waiting for the tickets to arrive. I clicked on "report a problem" as I cannot find a UPS envelope (which the instructions said i need) despite visiting numerous recommended shops in my local area. I just needed advise on how to send the tickers.

Now i have an email from them telling me the sale is cancelled and that I will be charged £40 admin fee!!

I have tweeted and sent them an email but i see a lot of people have issues with their customer services not contacting them back!!

Is there anything anyone can suggest i can do?

Thanks
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

367Posts Today

3,278Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @thismorning: 'Sometimes the best gift is releasing somebody else from the obligation of having to give to you' says @MartinSLewis. Do y?

• Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Follow Martin