Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • veneta
    • By veneta 18th Jun 17, 6:53 PM
    • 3Posts
    • 0Thanks
    veneta
    Glass splashbacks?
    • 18th Jun 17, 6:53 PM
    Glass splashbacks? 18th Jun 17 at 6:53 PM
    Currently considering renovating my kitchen. I really like the idea of having glass kitchen splashbacks instead of stainless steel or granite.
    Anyone with experience? What are the best places for glass splashbacks? Anything I should be aware of?
    Thanks in advance!
Page 1
    • Annie1960
    • By Annie1960 18th Jun 17, 7:18 PM
    • 2,664 Posts
    • 1,490 Thanks
    Annie1960
    • 18th Jun 17, 7:18 PM
    • 18th Jun 17, 7:18 PM
    I just bought this one here:

http://www.premierrange.co.uk/glass-splashbacks/floral-glass-splashbacks/60cm-x-75cm-floral-glass-splashbacks/white-rose-design-toughened-glass-splashback-60cm-x-75cm

It's not fitted yet, but the picture is printed on the back, and they sell special adhesive which is guaranteed not to damage the print. Adhesive costs about £4, so not expensive.

It looks much nicer in real life as the photo is over exposed.

You can also get them with holes if you prefer to screw it in place, and with a rail for kitchen utensils if this grabs your fancy.

The really annoying thing about this site is that videos pop up and start playing when you click through each page, so I suggest you set your sound to silent.
    Last edited by Annie1960; 19-06-2017 at 10:37 AM.
    • LandyAndy
    • By LandyAndy 19th Jun 17, 10:09 AM
    • 23,732 Posts
    • 50,343 Thanks
    LandyAndy
    • 19th Jun 17, 10:09 AM
    • 19th Jun 17, 10:09 AM
    I have one behind my hob. It is excellent. Car window glass cleaner is the best thing to clean it (and pretty much any other glass surface) as it is quick and effortless to use.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,401Posts Today

8,625Users online

Martin's Twitter