Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • icepick66
    • By icepick66 18th Jun 17, 12:12 PM
    • 6Posts
    • 3Thanks
    icepick66
    On Street Visitor Permit parking fine (PCN)
    • 18th Jun 17, 12:12 PM
    On Street Visitor Permit parking fine (PCN) 18th Jun 17 at 12:12 PM
    Hello,

I received a parking fine yesterday for parking in a permit holders bay, despite displaying a visitors permit.

1drv.ms/i/s!Ahkkzc-_g2y1gZlCEk5zTXNOAeDJjg
    Inspecting the permit I had failed to fill out the Reg Number, but according to the instructions that isn't part of the steps required to validate the permit.
    1drv.ms/i/s!Ahkkzc-_g2y1gZlDHLDfgazOVoXF9A
    Admittedly its in step 3, but that does not relate to 'validating the permit'?

Is it worth appealing?

EDIT: I cant post links, so add https to the urls
    Last edited by icepick66; 18-06-2017 at 12:17 PM.
Page 1
    • pappa golf
    • By pappa golf 18th Jun 17, 12:15 PM
    • 6,971 Posts
    • 6,988 Thanks
    pappa golf
    • 18th Jun 17, 12:15 PM
    lk , who was the company / athority that issued the ticket
    Have YOU had to walk 500 miles?
    Were you advised to walk 500 more?
    You could be entitled to compensation.
    Call the Pro Claimers NOW.
    • Redx
    • By Redx 18th Jun 17, 12:15 PM
    • 14,480 Posts
    • 18,112 Thanks
    Redx
    COUNCIL or PRIVATE ?

if its council , post on pepipoo forums after registering with a gmail email account and scan and post both sides of any ticket or paperwork
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

353Posts Today

2,668Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • You're right, of course. How silly of me. After all, all my work is solely focused on my own personal circumstance? https://t.co/m6DHzFUjzg

• RT @ARJMOR: @MartinSLewis It may well be kind of random, but the algorithm used has a bias to the unpopular seats.

• It seems what Ryanair is saying is "don't pay and we leave you the seats we don't think people want and they're in the middle."

• Follow Martin