Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • laurac88
    • By laurac88 18th Jun 17, 10:07 AM
    • 24Posts
    • 981Thanks
    laurac88
    E: 24/09 Win a family trip to new york plus 10,000 magnets to be won (Purchase)
    • 18th Jun 17, 10:07 AM
    E: 24/09 Win a family trip to new york plus 10,000 magnets to be won (Purchase) 18th Jun 17 at 10:07 AM
    Competition for a family trip to new york and also 10,00 despicable me 3 fridge magnets to be won.

Hovis Purchase required. You need to enter the code from the best before tag off a loaf of bread.
    Ts&Cs state one entry per person per week but I assume you would need a different code?

Sorry if this is a dupe I have searched and couldn't find it posted.

https://www.hovisdespicableme3.com/prizes/
Page 1
    • laurac88
    • By laurac88 18th Jun 17, 10:08 AM
    • 24 Posts
    • 981 Thanks
    laurac88
    • 18th Jun 17, 10:08 AM
    • 18th Jun 17, 10:08 AM
    THE HOLIDAY INCLUDES:

RETURN FLIGHTS FROM LONDON TO NEW YORK • 5 NIGHTS’ ACCOMMODATION AT A 3* HOTEL IN NEW YORK • TOUR OF THE NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUM • CUSTOM MAD MINIONS SCIENCE SHOW • MAKE YOUR OWN ICE-CREAM EXPERIENCE • £1,000 SPENDING MONEY

Terms and Conditions
    Open to UK & ROI residents aged 18+. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY FOR NI/ROI. Entries will go into the holiday prize draw and a daily prize draw to win a set of 3 Despicable Me 3 magnets. New York prize is for up to 4 travellers (1 traveller must be 21yrs+, plus 3 x 15yrs or under OR 2 x 15yrs and under and 1 x 16yrs+). One entry per person, per week. Closing date 24.09.2017. Winners selected at random. Holiday date restrictions apply (excludes Easter, Christmas, New Year & Bank Holidays). Internet access required. See HovisDespicableMe3.com/terms/ for full T&Cs. Promoter: Hovis Limited. Despicable Me 3 © 2017 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,830Posts Today

5,143Users online

Martin's Twitter