Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • benj111
    • By benj111 6th May 17, 3:47 PM
    • 31Posts
    • 14Thanks
    benj111
    Wealthify Circle Group
    • 6th May 17, 3:47 PM
    Wealthify Circle Group 6th May 17 at 3:47 PM
    So I've just signed up for a Wealthify account via the email (£50 cash back!). they also have an concept called circle where if you and 3+ people get together you all save from 5% up to 20% (50+ people) on the fees, so I was wondering if anyone else would like to join, once a member of a circle you get to send invites also I believe.

To sign people up I can either send out an invite via email or people can request to join via the Wealthify website by putting in my email in so PM me with your email address or requesting mine and I'll get it sorted out.

There are 2 of us so far so only need 1 more to start saving.

I've read the rules and you can invite anyone into your circle, so I don't think this is going to get closed down or anything.

The more the merrier.

As a new user I can't post links I'll update later unless someone else is kind enough to provide some.
Page 2
    • BfsBoy
    • By BfsBoy 25th Nov 17, 9:10 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    BfsBoy
    Wealthify Circle
    Hi.
    Recently opened a Wealthify account - and would like to join a circle.
    Can anyone help?
    Cheers.
    • danc9
    • By danc9 30th Nov 17, 12:54 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    danc9
    I and some friends would like to join a circle, please could someone PM their email to join please

Thanks
    • Curse
    • By Curse 4th Dec 17, 6:51 PM
    • 30 Posts
    • 11 Thanks
    Curse
    Dunno if this thread is still active but I'm also looking to join a circle if it is - could someone PM me their email address to join?

Thanks!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

254Posts Today

1,257Users online

Martin's Twitter