Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Stevedalton57
    • By Stevedalton57 17th Jun 17, 2:21 PM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Stevedalton57
    Three - sim only returns policy question
    • 17th Jun 17, 2:21 PM
    Three - sim only returns policy question 17th Jun 17 at 2:21 PM
    After clicking through from a link on MSE, I applied for a 12 month £12 sim only deal with Three. After ordering, I saw exactly the same deal with Three through topcashback but that gave me £55 cashback. No problem I thought, I'll cancel immediately within the 14 days returns policy (haven't even opened sim packaging) and re-order through topcashback but Three are telling me I can't cancel because 'I bought through a third party'. I haven't. The link took me straight to the Three website where I completed the forms, gave bank details etc and I have received email and hard copy mail directly from Three. Naturally I've raised a complaint with them but it'll take a few days to get a response but can anyone on here comment on this?
    Last edited by Stevedalton57; 17-06-2017 at 3:49 PM.
Page 1
    • mobilejunkie
    • By mobilejunkie 17th Jun 17, 2:57 PM
    • 7,323 Posts
    • 2,246 Thanks
    mobilejunkie
    • 17th Jun 17, 2:57 PM
    • 17th Jun 17, 2:57 PM
    Makes no difference where it was bought from if over the internet; 14 days to cancel.
    • Stevedalton57
    • By Stevedalton57 17th Jun 17, 3:48 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Stevedalton57
    • 17th Jun 17, 3:48 PM
    • 17th Jun 17, 3:48 PM
    Thanks. The customer services agent was trying to tell me different to the returns policy on the site. I've just downloaded the returns form, filled it in and sent it off. I got proof of posting too just in case.
    • mobilejunkie
    • By mobilejunkie 17th Jun 17, 4:10 PM
    • 7,323 Posts
    • 2,246 Thanks
    mobilejunkie
    • 17th Jun 17, 4:10 PM
    • 17th Jun 17, 4:10 PM
    They can have whatever policy they like. The law is what counts.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

275Posts Today

1,976Users online

Martin's Twitter