Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Lakshmi7
    • By Lakshmi7 17th Jun 17, 1:51 PM
    • 282,260Posts
    • 28,719,952Thanks
    Lakshmi7
    E: 25/06 Win A Getaway To Hurghada From Newcastle (North East)
    • 17th Jun 17, 1:51 PM
    E: 25/06 Win A Getaway To Hurghada From Newcastle (North East) 17th Jun 17 at 1:51 PM
    Smooth Radio North East Login/Register

Answer: Red
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.
Page 1
    • Moneybot
    • By Moneybot 17th Jun 17, 4:00 PM
    • 6,081 Posts
    • 173,758 Thanks
    Moneybot
    • 17th Jun 17, 4:00 PM
    • 17th Jun 17, 4:00 PM
    Thanks

Prize is 2 return economy flights from Newcastle Airport to Hurghada and 7 nights All Inclusive at the SENTIDO Mamlouk in Hurghada, and transfers to and from the hotel from Hurghada airport.

• The prize must be taken by 31st December 2017 and booked by 31st August 2017.

• The prize can not be taken during the following dates 15th June – 2nd July, 25th August – 5th September, 17th December – 31st December.

• The winner would have to cover the costs to/from Newcastle airport and all spending money.
    Please note all references to "The Newt" are to my newt not to any other newt.

ps Yes I know the newt is my imaginary pet newt so is in fact a made up newt and the other newt or newts might be real newts but I don't care!!!!
    • Thedon001
    • By Thedon001 17th Jun 17, 5:07 PM
    • 426 Posts
    • 8,054 Thanks
    Thedon001
    • 17th Jun 17, 5:07 PM
    • 17th Jun 17, 5:07 PM
    After the closing time, one entrant will be selected at random from all correct entries received and will win a place in the grand final on Saturday 1st July at the Thomas Cook Airlines Quayside Seaside.
    Entrants MUST be able to attend this event else their place in the final, and therefore the chance to win the holiday will be sacrificed.
    The event will be held at Thomas Cook Airlines Quayside Seaside and the winner of the overall holiday will be identified via an elimination style game.
    In total, 12 people from on air, and 1 online entrant will be invited down to the aforementioned final.

Entrants must live within the transmission area of Smooth North East.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,407Posts Today

7,813Users online

Martin's Twitter