Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Midnighter
    • By Midnighter 17th Jun 17, 10:45 AM
    • 8,867Posts
    • 987,619Thanks
    Midnighter
    E: 29/06 Win a My First Aquarium (Email)
    • 17th Jun 17, 10:45 AM
    E: 29/06 Win a My First Aquarium (Email) 17th Jun 17 at 10:45 AM
    From Real People #24:

Introduce your children to the wonders of a watery world with the launch on My First Aquarium by the aquatics experts at Tetra. The My First Aquarium set, which costs £35 and is available in all good independent pet shops, includes an 18-litre tank, a brochure and poster explaining to kids how to make sure everything goes swimmingly for their first shoal, food and gravel, a plant, and a filter with two cartridges.

Real People has teamed up with Tetra to give away a My First Aquarium to one lucky reader. To be in with a chance of winning, email jane.common@hearst.co.uk or send a postcard to Jane Common, Real People, 33 Broadwick St, London, W1F 0DQ, telling us why your child would be an expert fish-keeper. Entries must be headed Tetra, include your address, phone number and email address, and should be received by 29 June 2017.
    2017 Wins: Chocolate & Love Bar, Blair Witch DVD, Tatty Devine Earrings, Signed Mariella Frostrup Book, Rose Tremain's Gustav Sonata, Bottle of Black Cow Vodka, Apple Tree Yard DVD, Murder at the Manor, Jordans Superberry Granola, Stabilo Pens & £41.60.

Avatar Angel Seraphina painted by Julie L.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,673Posts Today

9,313Users online

Martin's Twitter