Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • belasta
    • By belasta 17th Jun 17, 9:28 AM
    • 24Posts
    • 117Thanks
    belasta
    WPDiamonds to sell diamond gold ring
    • 17th Jun 17, 9:28 AM
    WPDiamonds to sell diamond gold ring 17th Jun 17 at 9:28 AM
    I inherited a 9ct 9stone marquise 0.25 diamond stone yellow gold ring from my gran a few years ago, but sadly my mum has recently passed away and I need to try and raise money for a gravestone.

I am going to look about some jewellers for a price but I regularly see WPDiamonds.co.uk to value and sell your ring and wondered if anyone has any opinions on this - I'm scared of eBay and Depop incase I get juped.

As usual, I would like the best possible price but I don't know a lot about selling expensive items online.

Thanks
    Getting married in 2017

Wins of 2016: Hotel Overnight Stay, 2 Cinema tickets...
Page 1
    • MrJones1
    • By MrJones1 13th Jul 17, 1:53 PM
    • 116 Posts
    • 58 Thanks
    MrJones1
    • 13th Jul 17, 1:53 PM
    • 13th Jul 17, 1:53 PM
    You should shop around and see what quotes you get. When you contemplate about using an online service, my advice is that you read the reviews on Google, Facebook and Trustpilot before deciding which to use.
    • hollydays
    • By hollydays 13th Jul 17, 6:06 PM
    • 15,562 Posts
    • 11,345 Thanks
    hollydays
    • 13th Jul 17, 6:06 PM
    You could sell at a bricks and mortar auction house, and they will value it for free.
    • hollydays
    • By hollydays 13th Jul 17, 6:06 PM
    • 15,562 Posts
    • 11,345 Thanks
    hollydays
    You should shop around and see what quotes you get. When you contemplate about using an online service, my advice is that you read the reviews on Google, Facebook and Trustpilot before deciding which to use.
    Originally posted by MrJones1
    At the very least , don't trust trustpilot.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

75Posts Today

3,560Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @TfLTravelAlerts: Oxford Circus and Bond Street stations now both reopened and all trains are stopping normally.

• RT @metpoliceuk: We have not located any trace of suspects, evidence of shots fired or casualties. Officers still on scene. If you are in a?

• My hopes and prayers are that this turns out to be nothing. Stay safe.

• Follow Martin