Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • McKneff
    • By McKneff 16th Jun 17, 8:37 PM
    • 35,465Posts
    • 45,650Thanks
    McKneff
    Broken bones are paimful
    • 16th Jun 17, 8:37 PM
    Broken bones are paimful 16th Jun 17 at 8:37 PM
    Took a step up a 5 step staircase whils looking at some special offer on the side of the staircase,
    My sandal caught the lip of the next step, twisted a bit sideways to avoid falling on my arthritic wrist and my shoulder slammed into the chrome staircse barrier.
    Broken humerous which is black today and very, vert painful....
    No one can make you feel inferior without your consent
Page 2
    • SamsReturn
    • By SamsReturn 19th Jun 17, 3:38 PM
    • 760 Posts
    • 1,422 Thanks
    SamsReturn
    I've never broken any bones, but a few years ago my doctor sent me to the hospital for a scan and they said i've got osteoporosis, which means i may get broken bones more easily. I told them i'd never broken any bones and she said, don't count your chickens, you will do.
    • Sleazy
    • By Sleazy 19th Jun 17, 6:49 PM
    • 6,403 Posts
    • 6,190 Thanks
    Sleazy
    It pains me to just read the title of this thread. Thankfully I've never broken anything except my nose at school.
    • McKneff
    • By McKneff 22nd Jun 17, 9:33 PM
    • 35,465 Posts
    • 45,650 Thanks
    McKneff
    Stiil swollen and turning yelloe and blue visually. Inside its bluddy paimfoll from my nech down to my wrist, all affected with arthritis so botherung those joints too. I just wish i could sleep for about 4 weeks.
    No one can make you feel inferior without your consent
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

160Posts Today

1,199Users online

Martin's Twitter