Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Coombo
    • By Coombo 16th Jun 17, 2:52 PM
    • 3Posts
    • 1Thanks
    Coombo
    Credit file post DRO
    • 16th Jun 17, 2:52 PM
    Credit file post DRO 16th Jun 17 at 2:52 PM
    Hi guys sorry if this has been asked before. I was discharged from my 1 year DRO on 12/02/2017 and I've been continually monitoring my report to make sure the accounts are settled. Although the rest have, I still have 2 showing as "closed" but the balance is still showing. Am I right in thinking this should be showing as "settled" or "satisfied"?
    The accounts are with EE and T-Mobile which I assume is the same place as they are the same company now? I'm not sure whether to contact them or leave it as they are classed as closed?
    Tia
Page 1
    • sourcrates
    • By sourcrates 17th Jun 17, 1:05 PM
    • 10,901 Posts
    • 10,563 Thanks
    sourcrates
    • 17th Jun 17, 1:05 PM
    • 17th Jun 17, 1:05 PM
    They should be shown as satisfied.

You could write and complain, some creditors choose to update later than others, if its that important to you, send them a letter, or try using "Resolver", as they tend to ignore letters at EE.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debt-Free Wannabe, Credit File And Ratings, and
    Bankruptcy And Living With It, boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there.
    Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.

For free debt advice, contact either : Stepchange, National Debtline, or, CAB.
    For Legal advice see : http://legalbeagles.info/
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,912Posts Today

8,952Users online

Martin's Twitter