Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Daniel34628
    • By Daniel34628 16th Jun 17, 1:39 PM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Daniel34628
    New Here
    • 16th Jun 17, 1:39 PM
    New Here 16th Jun 17 at 1:39 PM
    Hi guys, im new here, but been following loads of theads on this forum.
    Im 20 years old at the moment i live in London.
    Ive managed in the last 6 months to save up to 2000£, i was wondering if anyone could suggest me on what to invest, its money i dont need at the moment, and would like to make profit out of it... any suggestions?
    Thanks guys!
Page 1
    • badger09
    • By badger09 16th Jun 17, 2:22 PM
    • 5,071 Posts
    • 4,271 Thanks
    badger09
    • 16th Jun 17, 2:22 PM
    • 16th Jun 17, 2:22 PM
    Welcome to the forum

Could you edit your thread title, as it doesn't give any clue as to what you're asking about

You've given virtually no information, but assuming this is all you have, then you should probably be saving, rather than investing at this point.

Have you read this?

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/savings/which-saving-account

Come back when you've read it and tell us a bit more about your financial situation for more specific help.
    • bostonerimus
    • By bostonerimus 16th Jun 17, 2:52 PM
    • 504 Posts
    • 248 Thanks
    bostonerimus
    • 16th Jun 17, 2:52 PM
    • 16th Jun 17, 2:52 PM
    Stick the money in the bank and educate yourself so you can make a sensible decision. There are plenty of websites and books.
    Misanthrope in search of similar for mutual loathing
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,162Posts Today

7,029Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin