Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Magicthompz
    • By Magicthompz 16th Jun 17, 11:16 AM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Magicthompz
    Hastings Smart Miles Question
    • 16th Jun 17, 11:16 AM
    Hastings Smart Miles Question 16th Jun 17 at 11:16 AM
    So Hastings Smart Miles black box limits being able to go out at 10pm - 5am, I dot get out of work till 10:15pm is there anyway that I can phone up and get this changed or looked at or wouldn't they accept it as it's a set thing for everyone?
Page 1
    • Dclutterchique
    • By Dclutterchique 16th Jun 17, 11:58 AM
    • 97 Posts
    • 494 Thanks
    Dclutterchique
    • 16th Jun 17, 11:58 AM
    • 16th Jun 17, 11:58 AM
    According to Hastings Direct's FAQ your aren't limited on driving between 10pm and 5am, you just have to be extra careful between these hours. (Your policy may be different due to individual circumstances.)

https://www.hastingsdirectsmartmiles.com/faqs

Scroll down to and click on 'How your Smart Miles Box affects your price' and then scroll down to 'Can I drive at night?'
    Last edited by Dclutterchique; 16-06-2017 at 12:03 PM.
    • Bamitscon
    • By Bamitscon 16th Jun 17, 12:43 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Bamitscon
    • 16th Jun 17, 12:43 PM
    • 16th Jun 17, 12:43 PM
    So when it says that everything else has to be perfect does that mean if it's not 100% perfect then my score will go down because I'm like 20minutes over the 10pm - 5am time limit? It's just every Tuesday/Friday I don't finish work till 10:15pm, live at the other end of the village and really it would make more sense to drive my own car to and from work right?
    • Dclutterchique
    • By Dclutterchique 16th Jun 17, 2:02 PM
    • 97 Posts
    • 494 Thanks
    Dclutterchique
    • 16th Jun 17, 2:02 PM
    • 16th Jun 17, 2:02 PM
    If you're going to use a new login for every single post that you make, and fail to correctly read the information given by Hastings, then I'm not going to talk to you any more.
    • rudekid48
    • By rudekid48 16th Jun 17, 4:40 PM
    • 1,985 Posts
    • 3,479 Thanks
    rudekid48
    • 16th Jun 17, 4:40 PM
    • 16th Jun 17, 4:40 PM
    If you're going to use a new login for every single post that you make, and fail to correctly read the information given by Hastings, then I'm not going to talk to you any more.
    Originally posted by Dclutterchique
    He's started a thread on the insurance forum under a different account too
    All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.
    • Dclutterchique
    • By Dclutterchique 16th Jun 17, 7:45 PM
    • 97 Posts
    • 494 Thanks
    Dclutterchique
    • 16th Jun 17, 7:45 PM
    • 16th Jun 17, 7:45 PM
    He's started a thread on the insurance forum under a different account too
    Originally posted by rudekid48
    Only cos I scared him off first! I've just read the other thread and all I can say is good luck to both you and forgotmyname.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

119Posts Today

1,596Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin