Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Lakshmi7
    • By Lakshmi7 16th Jun 17, 1:51 AM
    • 282,565Posts
    • 28,767,475Thanks
    Lakshmi7
    E: 31/07 Win A Seven-Night Iconic Western Mediterranean Cruise With Flights For ...
    • 16th Jun 17, 1:51 AM
    E: 31/07 Win A Seven-Night Iconic Western Mediterranean Cruise With Flights For ... 16th Jun 17 at 1:51 AM
    ... Two (Opens 01/07).

L'Occitane

Mind the tick box.
    Last edited by Lakshmi7; 16-06-2017 at 2:15 AM.
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.
Page 1
    • Moneybot
    • By Moneybot 19th Jun 17, 10:03 PM
    • 6,084 Posts
    • 173,927 Thanks
    Moneybot
    • 19th Jun 17, 10:03 PM
    • 19th Jun 17, 10:03 PM
    Thanks

WIN A VIKING MEDITERRANEAN CRUISE FOR TWO

• The prize is for two people sharing a DV6 Deluxe Veranda Stateroom on Iconic Western Mediterranean departing 11th January 2018.
    • The prize includes return scheduled economy flights from London; 8 days’ accommodation aboard; 5 guided tours; all meals and drinks as stated in the itinerary; all port and airport taxes; all overseas transfers.
    • The holiday must be taken on the date stated.
    • Validity of the prize cannot be extended.
    • Prize winner and companion are responsible for their own transportation to and from the London airport.
    • Travel insurance and gratuities are not included.
    • Any other expenses incurred during the period of the prize will be the responsibility of the prize winner and their companion.
    • Only one entry per person and per email address will be allowed. Entries that are deemed to have been submitted by using multiple email addresses will be disqualified from entry.
    • No cash alternative will be offered and prizes are non-transferable. Prize is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
    • The Prize Winner will be responsible for supplying valid passports and, where necessary, for obtaining appropriate vaccinations and inoculations.
    • It is strongly recommended that travellers take out adequate travel insurance. Viking Cruises cannot be responsible for unforeseen cancellations of flights.
    • Viking cannot be responsible for the unforeseen cancellation of the holiday due to circumstances beyond our control.
    • The competition is open to residents of the UK, aged 18 and over.
    • The competition is not open to employees of Viking Cruises and L’Occitane or their families.
    • Viking Cruises and L’Occitane cannot be responsible for entries that are lost, damaged or incomplete.
    • If the winner does not claim the prize within 5 days L’Occitane and Viking Cruises reserve the right to select an alternative winner.
    • Viking reserves the right to substitute an alternative cruise of a similar value due to any unforeseen circumstances.
    • The holiday is ABTA and ATOL protected.
    Competition is open from 1st July until 31st July 2017. Competition closes at 11.59pm 31 July 2017.
    Please note all references to "The Newt" are to my newt not to any other newt.

ps Yes I know the newt is my imaginary pet newt so is in fact a made up newt and the other newt or newts might be real newts but I don't care!!!!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,775Posts Today

8,857Users online

Martin's Twitter