Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Kittencat
    • By Kittencat 15th Jun 17, 4:56 PM
    • 630Posts
    • 3,971Thanks
    Kittencat
    !!!!!!!! vs Avon
    • 15th Jun 17, 4:56 PM
    !!!!!!!! vs Avon 15th Jun 17 at 4:56 PM
    Sorry if this has been posted before, the search isn't working on my tablet.

I've recently moved house and we haven't had any avon etc through the door. I'm thinking it's a little village in a upmarket area and I have spare time to try this little venture out. My question is Avon or O.r.i.f.l.a.m.e! (never heard of these before) someone mentioned it on another forum.

What do you think guys?
    Last edited by Kittencat; 15-06-2017 at 4:58 PM.
    May 2017 ..... debt was £37,000..
    June 17' - we now owe £34,500.
Page 1
    • Kittencat
    • By Kittencat 15th Jun 17, 5:00 PM
    • 630 Posts
    • 3,971 Thanks
    Kittencat
    • 15th Jun 17, 5:00 PM
    • 15th Jun 17, 5:00 PM
    Why has o.r.I.f.l.a.m.e been changed to !!!!?
    May 2017 ..... debt was £37,000..
    June 17' - we now owe £34,500.
    • Money maker
    • By Money maker 15th Jun 17, 5:09 PM
    • 4,851 Posts
    • 11,082 Thanks
    Money maker
    • 15th Jun 17, 5:09 PM
    • 15th Jun 17, 5:09 PM
    Avon is well known for its range, the other company are little known. Why not try both? I am an Avon rep. Everything is set up for you, all you have to do is find the customers. You get back what you put in.
    Please do not quote spam as this enables it to 'live on' once the spam post is removed.

If you quote me, don't forget the capital 'M'

Declutterers of the world - unite!
    • niftyone
    • By niftyone 15th Jun 17, 5:46 PM
    • 239 Posts
    • 159 Thanks
    niftyone
    • 15th Jun 17, 5:46 PM
    • 15th Jun 17, 5:46 PM
    Your not allowed to discuss O F on here due to spamming by reps in past.Hence why it wipes name out.Avon is one of the most well known brands in the world and the products don't need explanation.All you need to do is put a catalogue in someone's hand and ask what can I get you from this.
    Last edited by niftyone; 15-06-2017 at 5:49 PM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,398Posts Today

7,268Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Interesting, most people say they would champion a policy from a party they usually oppose. Yet is anyone brave eno? https://t.co/MWYGHunAqu

• RT @MSE_Deals: The MSE deals team are in the office nice and early to bring you full analysis of all the #BlackFriday deals throughout the?

• RT @MSE_Deals: #BlackFriday UPDATE... We've spotted some of Currys' prices are cheaper online than in its stores, eg, Sonos Play 1 £149 onl?

• Follow Martin