Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • fitnessguy1
    • By fitnessguy1 15th Jun 17, 1:19 PM
    • 454Posts
    • 356Thanks
    fitnessguy1
    0 WOW
    which site do you use for cheapest flight prices?
    • 15th Jun 17, 1:19 PM
    0 WOW
    which site do you use for cheapest flight prices? 15th Jun 17 at 1:19 PM
    i came across this site https://www.byojet.co.uk/ via travel comparison website and wondered if anybody here had used their website before? i tend to search flights on skyscanner, but curious if there are even cheaper websites.

i am looking to book a holiday in california for xmas and so far byojet.co.uk have prices of £630 for a return flight via british airways. be good to hear your opinions on what sites you use.
Page 1
    • jpsartre
    • By jpsartre 15th Jun 17, 2:07 PM
    • 2,575 Posts
    • 1,709 Thanks
    jpsartre
    • 15th Jun 17, 2:07 PM
    • 15th Jun 17, 2:07 PM
    I use Matrix ITA for price comparisons and then I book direct from the airline I will be using.
    • awayfly
    • By awayfly 16th Jun 17, 10:59 AM
    • 15 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    awayfly
    • 16th Jun 17, 10:59 AM
    • 16th Jun 17, 10:59 AM
    Never used BYOjet, they seem to be an Australian agent that was acquired by Flight Centre.

Will second Matrix ITA (owned by Google)
    http://matrix.itasoftware.com/
    it's very good for finding the lowest 'published' fares although you cannot book flights through it.
    It does not show special unpublished/consolidator fares which you may come across from various online agents.
    • Murphy_The_Cat
    • By Murphy_The_Cat 16th Jun 17, 3:08 PM
    • 19,439 Posts
    • 25,416 Thanks
    Murphy_The_Cat
    • 16th Jun 17, 3:08 PM
    • 16th Jun 17, 3:08 PM
    Will second Matrix ITA (owned by Google)
    http://matrix.itasoftware.com/
    it's very good for finding the lowest 'published' fares although you cannot book flights through it.
    Originally posted by awayfly
    You can book (some) flights direct from ITA Matrix, but its not straightforward and may not be worth the time / effort involved (alternatively, it could be and you could save much mullah)
    Booking direct from ITAMatrix
    & Finessing booking direct with ITAMatrix

it worked for me and I got an itinerary booked that I couldn't replicate elsewhere, at a price that made me VERY happy

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,823Posts Today

6,438Users online

Martin's Twitter