Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Helonwheels
    • By Helonwheels 15th Jun 17, 12:26 PM
    • 13Posts
    • 122Thanks
    Helonwheels
    Things are looking up
    • 15th Jun 17, 12:26 PM
    Things are looking up 15th Jun 17 at 12:26 PM
    So far 2017 has been a series of technical problems, many still unresolved, which all started when I switched broadband and phone provider in an attempt so save money. I will not make that mistake again

Anyway I wanted to say thanks to the following members for items that I wave won this month :

Lakshmi7 E: 27/09 Win A Braun Body Grooming Kit (Gleam)

chickaroonee E: 12/06 A Natures Finest Mango Fruit Bundle (RRP £30) (RC)

and last but no least

Moneybot E: 02/06 11pm win your favourite English Heritage Candle FB

Does anyone know of a way to format members names to make sure they see thank you posts?

Thanks again and carry on comping everyone
Page 1
    • fire**fly
    • By fire**fly 15th Jun 17, 12:45 PM
    • 138,147 Posts
    • 3,834,022 Thanks
    fire**fly
    • 15th Jun 17, 12:45 PM
    • 15th Jun 17, 12:45 PM
    lovely, well done on your wins
    'What day is it?' asked Pooh 'It's today' squeaked Piglet, 'My favorite day' said Pooh
    A rustle in the wind reminds us a fairy is near,
    *fairysprinkles to all ¸¸..¸¸.*
    Duchess Tinkerbell fire**fly of the Alphabetty thread

• mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 15th Jun 17, 1:43 PM
    • 34,045 Posts
    • 217,704 Thanks
    mjm3346
    • 15th Jun 17, 1:43 PM
    • 15th Jun 17, 1:43 PM
    Congratulations on all your wins

Does anyone know of a way to format members names to make sure they see thank you posts?

There is no equivalent of FB tagging, someone would only see they had been named if they were reading the post anyway - you could send a private message to them although not everyone accepts them.
    • shazjack
    • By shazjack 15th Jun 17, 3:23 PM
    • 3,138 Posts
    • 24,340 Thanks
    shazjack
    • 15th Jun 17, 3:23 PM
    • 15th Jun 17, 3:23 PM
    Well done
    • thingamaBob
    • By thingamaBob 15th Jun 17, 5:33 PM
    • 11,943 Posts
    • 776,767 Thanks
    thingamaBob
    • 15th Jun 17, 5:33 PM
    • 15th Jun 17, 5:33 PM
    Lovely prizes. Congratulations.
    Bob

An inch of time is an inch of gold, but you cannot buy that inch of time with an inch of gold.
    • Misslayed
    • By Misslayed 15th Jun 17, 7:26 PM
    • 2,819 Posts
    • 15,878 Thanks
    Misslayed
    • 15th Jun 17, 7:26 PM
    • 15th Jun 17, 7:26 PM
    Congratulations!
    Hi. Martin has asked me to tell you I'm a (novice) Board Guide on the Competitions, Site Feedback and Campaigns boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
    • Misslayed
    • By Misslayed 15th Jun 17, 7:28 PM
    • 2,819 Posts
    • 15,878 Thanks
    Misslayed
    • 15th Jun 17, 7:28 PM
    • 15th Jun 17, 7:28 PM
    So far 2017 has been a series of technical problems, many still unresolved, which all started when I switched broadband and phone provider in an attempt so save money. I will not make that mistake again

Anyway I wanted to say thanks to the following members for items that I wave won this month :

Lakshmi7 E: 27/09 Win A Braun Body Grooming Kit (Gleam)

chickaroonee E: 12/06 A Natures Finest Mango Fruit Bundle (RRP £30) (RC)

and last but no least

Moneybot E: 02/06 11pm win your favourite English Heritage Candle FB

Thanks again and carry on comping everyone
    Originally posted by Helonwheels
    I'm no techno whiz, but from what has gone before, I think you need to either send a PM to each individual, or mention them in the title of your post, if you want to be sure they see your thanks. I could be wrong - has been known. (Ask im indoors)
    Hi. Martin has asked me to tell you I'm a (novice) Board Guide on the Competitions, Site Feedback and Campaigns boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
    • okane ga nai
    • By okane ga nai 17th Jun 17, 11:36 PM
    • 3,223 Posts
    • 319,054 Thanks
    okane ga nai
    • 17th Jun 17, 11:36 PM
    • 17th Jun 17, 11:36 PM
    Well done on your wins
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

950Posts Today

7,215Users online

Martin's Twitter