Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Misslayed
    • By Misslayed 15th Jun 17, 11:00 AM
    • 2,529Posts
    • 13,817Thanks
    Misslayed
    E: 03/07 A wine lovers trip to Provence
    • 15th Jun 17, 11:00 AM
    E: 03/07 A wine lovers trip to Provence 15th Jun 17 at 11:00 AM
    http://www.youngs.co.uk/whisperingangel?s=307&p=12317385&e=whiteslade%40ic loud.com&utm_source=Propeller%20Emarketing&utm_med ium=Email&utm_campaign=88890_Take+a+trip+to+Proven ce+with+Whispering+Angel

(I don't know how to clean up this link) Edit: Thanks Weeowens

As well as experiencing the magical surroundings of the French Riviera, you’ll also visit Château d’Esclans, renowned for its Whispering Angel ros!, for an exclusive wine tasting and a private visit to the Château.
    Last edited by Misslayed; 15-06-2017 at 11:31 AM.
    Hi. Martin has asked me to tell you I'm a (novice) Board Guide on the Competitions, Site Feedback and Campaigns boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
Page 1
    • weeowens
    • By weeowens 15th Jun 17, 11:14 AM
    • 78,672 Posts
    • 9,665,835 Thanks
    weeowens
    • 15th Jun 17, 11:14 AM
    • 15th Jun 17, 11:14 AM
    Here you go : http://www.youngs.co.uk/whisperingangel

Thanks

Hope it is Ok to add:

Prize includes return flight from London to Nice for 2 people, 1 night’s accommodation plus a day trip to Chateau d’Esclans. Winner will be drawn at random on Monday 3rd July and notified by email. Winner and guest must be over 18, not open to employees of Young’s. By entering your details you are agreeing to receive news from Young’s. Please note that your details will be stored solely for the purposes of Young’s and in accordance with the Data Protection Act. We will not share your details with any other party.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,061Posts Today

6,785Users online

Martin's Twitter