Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Sally
    • By MSE Sally 15th Jun 17, 10:55 AM
    • 70Posts
    • 27Thanks
    MSE Sally
    0 WOW
    Holiday Rights
    • 15th Jun 17, 10:55 AM
    0 WOW
    Holiday Rights 15th Jun 17 at 10:55 AM

Hi folks

We've written a new Holiday Rights guide, covering everything from ATOL, ABTA, delays and cancellations.

We would love your feedback so let us know if there's anything we've missed and your experiences of anything covered in the guide.

Thank you

MSE Sally
Page 2
    • bigadaj
    • By bigadaj 29th Sep 17, 8:13 AM
    • 10,356 Posts
    • 6,649 Thanks
    bigadaj
    Ryanair have finally conceded the right to re routing under eu law, so you should be able to force them to fly you on another airline. This may of course mean a stop and change of plane, and a longer travel time.

The fact your trip is still 4 or 5 months away may mean that they can just cancel, I reveal the right to other options might rely on your flights being in the near future.
    • sheramber
    • By sheramber 29th Sep 17, 5:29 PM
    • 3,760 Posts
    • 2,771 Thanks
    sheramber
    As your flight has been cancelled more than 14 days ahead you are only entitled to rerouting or a refund.
    • Erictfb
    • By Erictfb 2nd Oct 17, 9:50 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Erictfb
    Multiple flights adding up to more than £100
    I purchased two return flights totalling £132 from Monarch on 29 September 2017 using a MasterCard credit card. Am I still covered by s.75 even though the individual flights cost less than £100? Thanks
    • MSE Andrea
    • By MSE Andrea 2nd Oct 17, 12:08 PM
    • 8,629 Posts
    • 20,867 Thanks
    MSE Andrea
    Hi

If you're looking for the latest news about Monarch please see our Monarch Airlines collapse - latest info and your rights News story and our Visa, Mastercard & Amex Chargeback and Section 75 refunds guides.
    I'm on annual leave until Monday 6 November. If you have a question please go via our Site FAQs

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Facebook, MSE Deals Twitter, Forum Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,923Posts Today

5,035Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin