Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • davidgmmafan
    • By davidgmmafan 14th Jun 17, 10:31 PM
    • 1,432Posts
    • 514Thanks
    davidgmmafan
    Insurance type question
    • 14th Jun 17, 10:31 PM
    Insurance type question 14th Jun 17 at 10:31 PM
    Hi folks,

My BR has finally passed the six year mark and has come off my credit report (I checked Experian and Equifax and will check Noddle next month when it updates).

However my question is to do with insurance. Specifically for martial arts instructors. I've got a decent quote but one of the declarations is that "the instructor has not been declared bankrupt or insolvent".

Now some of the others specifically refer to "has never" but this one doesn't. Does it just mean currently as in now? Or have you ever?

I was kinda hoping someone has had similar experience with another kind of insurance.

Any help/advice welcome.
    Mixed Martial Arts is the greatest sport known to mankind and anyone who says it is 'a bar room brawl' has never trained in it and has no idea what they are talking about.
Page 1
    • philnicandevan
    • By philnicandevan 15th Jun 17, 8:12 AM
    • 509 Posts
    • 490 Thanks
    philnicandevan
    • 15th Jun 17, 8:12 AM
    • 15th Jun 17, 8:12 AM
    Means have you ever.....so you would have to answer yes
    Not quite a newbie as you think (the member formally known as philnicandamy!)

FINALLY a qualified CAB debt caseworker 2015..
    BSC 58
    • LincsPaul
    • By LincsPaul 16th Jun 17, 11:45 AM
    • 70 Posts
    • 24 Thanks
    LincsPaul
    • 16th Jun 17, 11:45 AM
    • 16th Jun 17, 11:45 AM
    Is it the actually insurance policy saying it or the credit agreement for paying in instalments? No idea what amounts are involved but if it becomes an obstacle, try borrowing the money to pay it in full?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,398Posts Today

6,879Users online

Martin's Twitter