Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • robti
    • By robti 14th Jun 17, 10:07 PM
    • 114Posts
    • 7Thanks
    robti
    Explain my esa appeal award
    • 14th Jun 17, 10:07 PM
    Explain my esa appeal award 14th Jun 17 at 10:07 PM
    Hi I am hoping someone can explain in plain English what the following means
    I am entitled to esa work related. Activity
    The work capability assessment 18 points were scored from activities and descriptors in schedule 2

1 mobilising unaided/ 6 points
    15 getting about / 6 points
    16 coping with social engagement/ 6 points

5 no schedule 3 applied regulation 35 did not apply

No reassessment for 24 months

At this time I suffer from severe arthritis in my upper and lower limbs and depression, my daughter couldn't attend and someone from cab stepped in

Thanks
Page 1
    • IAmWales
    • By IAmWales 14th Jun 17, 10:11 PM
    • 817 Posts
    • 1,724 Thanks
    IAmWales
    • 14th Jun 17, 10:11 PM
    • 14th Jun 17, 10:11 PM
    You've been placed in the work related activity group. They explain where you were awarded points, and that none of the special circumstances that would place you in the support group apply.

You willing not be reassessed for 24 months from the date of the original decision. You should expect to receive a new ESA50 form approx six months before that (may be closer to the renewal date depending on how busy the DWP are).
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,601Posts Today

8,990Users online

Martin's Twitter