Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Magpiedevil
    • By Magpiedevil 14th Jun 17, 9:38 PM
    • 2Posts
    • 1Thanks
    Magpiedevil
    Parking eye ticket!
    • 14th Jun 17, 9:38 PM
    Parking eye ticket! 14th Jun 17 at 9:38 PM
    I went to do my bi-weekly shop in Aldi Heswall about 3 weeks ago now and received a letter from Parking eye that had been 10(ish) minutes over the time. OK fair enough I'll respond and tell them why..... I had my disabled friend with me who has cerebral palsy, I have a dodgy back, the tills went down and oh yeah was actually shopping. They responded.....show both sides of your disability badge and show us how much you spent! My response was As my parking bay is not in question I will not be providing any evidence of disability unless it is for a judge and it that case I will happily laugh as I hand them over. Also it is none of your business how much I spent so once again I will not show proof of what I spent I will send you the receipt with time and date but as you have no authority to ask for the amount spent you will not get proof. I can also get witnesses to any court you wish to take me to as there was a giant show at the tills as they went down. If you wish to see proof send me a stamped address envelope and I will post you a copy of the receipt date and time with amounts erased or please feel free to take me to court in which case I will put in a claim of my own for fees, lost wages and harassment.
Page 1
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 14th Jun 17, 9:51 PM
    • 49,992 Posts
    • 63,387 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 14th Jun 17, 9:51 PM
    • 14th Jun 17, 9:51 PM
    You'd be better off showing the receipt to Aldi's complaint team online and getting it cancelled. Having said that, although PE are extremely litigious, we haven't seen a claim re any Aldi site, AFAIK.

If your username has a football connection, see you in the Premier League!
    Last edited by Coupon-mad; 14-06-2017 at 11:13 PM.
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

• Magpiedevil
    • By Magpiedevil 14th Jun 17, 10:36 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Magpiedevil
    • 14th Jun 17, 10:36 PM
    Parking eye ticket
    • 14th Jun 17, 10:36 PM
    I will try that and show Aldi evidence they require just fuming that they asking for proof of the amount I spent! Don't even show my husband that hahaha and I would love to show a judge proof of disability but why they asking for her blue badge when its not where we parked just how long we parked!

It is indeed let's hope it a good season and we stay where we belong haha
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 14th Jun 17, 11:14 PM
    • 49,992 Posts
    • 63,387 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 14th Jun 17, 11:14 PM
    • 14th Jun 17, 11:14 PM
    Hope we both stay where we belong and a certain other team, crash & burn.
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,942Posts Today

8,002Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Luciana is on the advisory board of @mmhpi (we have MPs from most parties) https://t.co/n99NAxGAAQ

• Follow Martin