Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • bullpeppar
    • By bullpeppar 14th Jun 17, 8:56 PM
    • 33Posts
    • 5Thanks
    bullpeppar
    Balance transfer - best option
    • 14th Jun 17, 8:56 PM
    Balance transfer - best option 14th Jun 17 at 8:56 PM
    I am coming to the end of my 0% interest period on my current card and there are so many options available. I would really like to keep the costs down and though I have never applied for a no fee 0% transfer before, this would probably help keep transfer costs down as I have close on 5000 to transfer. I was wondering if there were any draw backs with these offers and is it possible to move again at the end of the 0% period like on the other cards? Any advice would really be appreciated.
Page 1
    • venison
    • By venison 14th Jun 17, 8:59 PM
    • 1,296 Posts
    • 1,390 Thanks
    venison
    • 14th Jun 17, 8:59 PM
    • 14th Jun 17, 8:59 PM
    As long as you make the min. payments monthly you shouldn't have a problem, and yes you can in theory move it again, the only concern would be getting a 5k limit, when you already have 5k of debt.
    I am now a Board Guide on the Credit card board and the Loan board and Benefits board (But give me time to learn the ropes thanks).
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

206Posts Today

1,300Users online

Martin's Twitter