Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Daniel2017
    • By Daniel2017 14th Jun 17, 1:23 PM
    • 16Posts
    • 5Thanks
    Daniel2017
    Bt treat me like scum
    • 14th Jun 17, 1:23 PM
    Bt treat me like scum 14th Jun 17 at 1:23 PM
    I have had a few issues with bt and a lot of them have been there since day one. They contacted me today as I emailed the ceo again because I feel like they are brushing it under the carpet blaming needed for errors even errors that have been there since day one telling me there closing the complaint leaving all the errors and to goto the ombudsman. Well stress makes my ms symptoms worse and this has happened today. I hope bt are happy with themselves.
Page 2
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 14th Jun 17, 7:33 PM
    • 31,403 Posts
    • 37,104 Thanks
    Browntoa
    Im assuming you mean my posts correct
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I'm a volunteer to help them run smoothly and I can move and merge posts there. However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • Daniel2017
    • By Daniel2017 14th Jun 17, 8:41 PM
    • 16 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    Daniel2017
    Correct. thank you
    • poppasmurf_bewdley
    • By poppasmurf_bewdley 14th Jun 17, 9:59 PM
    • 4,960 Posts
    • 5,112 Thanks
    poppasmurf_bewdley
    Daniel2117

Your posts are very unclear and disorientated, and you are not telling us what problems you are having. If you've been talking to BT in a similar manner, then I think they may be as confused as we are.

May I suggest you find a friend or relative who knows what your problems are and get him or her to speak to BT on your behalf.
    There are not enough superlatives in the English language to describe a 'Princess Coronation' locomotive in full cry. We shall never see their like again". O.S. Nock
    • VisionMan
    • By VisionMan 15th Jun 17, 8:07 PM
    • 1,539 Posts
    • 670 Thanks
    VisionMan
    Hi all,
    I'm a friend of Daniels. Basically both he and his wifes SmartTalk has never worked properly, plus hes had broadband issues. And their (online) BT account has also never worked properly. This is all info previously provided to me by Daniel. ELC (Executive Level Complaints) have rejected all Daniels complaints and will be issuing him with a Deadlock letter.
    Thats very serious and tells me theres not a full picture being painted here. Daniel is currently being helped by a BT TV expert to see if he can help him. But even I don't know the full story....
    • lee111s
    • By lee111s 16th Jun 17, 10:15 AM
    • 2,725 Posts
    • 1,896 Thanks
    lee111s
    Deadlocks aren't issued willy nilly, BT must have a strong reason to do so.

Either there are no real issues and the customer is making a mountain out of a molehill, or, the customer is being unreasonable and not allowing BT the chance to fix and move forward, thus deadlock.
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 16th Jun 17, 10:21 AM
    • 31,403 Posts
    • 37,104 Thanks
    Browntoa
    theres a partial corruption on my BT account that they cannot seem to resolve

and the secret question answer is corrupt , again they seem unable to reset it or allow me to update it to correct the problem
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I'm a volunteer to help them run smoothly and I can move and merge posts there. However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

477Posts Today

4,687Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin