Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jayp07
    • By jayp07 14th Jun 17, 11:37 AM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    jayp07
    Information missing
    • 14th Jun 17, 11:37 AM
    Information missing 14th Jun 17 at 11:37 AM
    Hi,

I just wondered if anyone could help me, i went onto clearscore and credit expert this morning to check a few things and my recent address has disappeared and also my catalogue credit accounts?
    Neither makes sense as i'm on the electoral roll at my current address and it was updated, and also my catalogue accounts are up to date with payments etc ?

Many Thanks
Page 1
    • Candyapple
    • By Candyapple 14th Jun 17, 12:13 PM
    • 2,242 Posts
    • 1,700 Thanks
    Candyapple
    • 14th Jun 17, 12:13 PM
    • 14th Jun 17, 12:13 PM
    Firstly, stop wasting money with Credit Expert. The free version of your Experian report is here: www.moneysavingexpert.com/creditclub

Secondly, see this thread below:
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5664371
    I'm a Board Guide on the Credit Cards, Loans, Credit Files & Ratings boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge threads there. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com
    • jayp07
    • By jayp07 14th Jun 17, 12:25 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    jayp07
    • 14th Jun 17, 12:25 PM
    • 14th Jun 17, 12:25 PM
    I know yeah i'm going to cancel it once this is sorted, should i be worried that my current account is no longer on there either??
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,154Posts Today

8,125Users online

Martin's Twitter