Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • tkwad
    • By tkwad 14th Jun 17, 8:33 AM
    • 172Posts
    • 23Thanks
    tkwad
    Esi scotland replacement storage heater energy obligation scheme?
    • 14th Jun 17, 8:33 AM
    Esi scotland replacement storage heater energy obligation scheme? 14th Jun 17 at 8:33 AM
    Hi

Has anyone had dealings with this company ?
    Attended my home and after looking at government website about the energy obligation scheme thought they were ok. TheyTook details; photographed my tax credits award letter as proof of eligibility then despite being told I will hear next week nearly a month later . nothing. I was left a business card from the assessor and contacted him. He replied last week to say he would get onto it. But I'm worried now I've been scammed somehow
Page 1
    • r2015
    • By r2015 14th Jun 17, 1:53 PM
    • 882 Posts
    • 252 Thanks
    r2015
    • 14th Jun 17, 1:53 PM
    • 14th Jun 17, 1:53 PM
    But I'm worried now I've been scammed somehow
    Have you paid any money?

Have you given them your bank details?
    Another year, past 71 now and getting even more forgetful and tending to ramble more.
    If you think I've asked this before I probably have.
    • tkwad
    • By tkwad 14th Jun 17, 4:28 PM
    • 172 Posts
    • 23 Thanks
    tkwad
    • 14th Jun 17, 4:28 PM
    • 14th Jun 17, 4:28 PM
    Hi
    No I've not paid anything and my bank details have not been passed on. Only one for they have is my tax credits award letter which details dob and no number. I have today reconnected the assessor and missed a phone call later this morning whilst driving. So I'm remaining hopeful for now
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,630Posts Today

8,840Users online

Martin's Twitter