Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Lakshmi7
    • By Lakshmi7 14th Jun 17, 4:57 AM
    • 282,448Posts
    • 28,757,295Thanks
    Lakshmi7
    E: 27/06 Win A Week-Long Trip To Sicily For The Inaugural Made Labs Workshop
    • 14th Jun 17, 4:57 AM
    E: 27/06 Win A Week-Long Trip To Sicily For The Inaugural Made Labs Workshop 14th Jun 17 at 4:57 AM
    **Dezeen**
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.
Page 1
    • Moneybot
    • By Moneybot 18th Jun 17, 5:48 PM
    • 6,084 Posts
    • 173,887 Thanks
    Moneybot
    • 18th Jun 17, 5:48 PM
    • 18th Jun 17, 5:48 PM
    Thanks

Two winners will each win a place on the summer programme, along with flights from anywhere in Europe and accommodation. 28 winners will also win a place, but will have to make their own travel arrangements.

MADE Labs takes place from 24 to 31 July 2017 at the Rosario Gagliardi Academy of Fine Arts
    Please note all references to "The Newt" are to my newt not to any other newt.

ps Yes I know the newt is my imaginary pet newt so is in fact a made up newt and the other newt or newts might be real newts but I don't care!!!!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,145Posts Today

9,233Users online

Martin's Twitter