Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Lakshmi7
    • By Lakshmi7 14th Jun 17, 3:27 AM
    • 282,448Posts
    • 28,756,643Thanks
    Lakshmi7
    E: 17/07 Win Two-Night Stay For Two At The Swan Hotel & Spa, The Lake District
    • 14th Jun 17, 3:27 AM
    E: 17/07 Win Two-Night Stay For Two At The Swan Hotel & Spa, The Lake District 14th Jun 17 at 3:27 AM
    Designers Guild
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.
Page 1
    • Moneybot
    • By Moneybot 14th Jun 17, 7:12 PM
    • 6,084 Posts
    • 173,886 Thanks
    Moneybot
    • 14th Jun 17, 7:12 PM
    • 14th Jun 17, 7:12 PM
    Thanks

The prize is for 2 adults and includes 2 nights stay at the Swan Hotel over 2 agreed dates between 01 September and 20 December 2017. Welcome drinks on arrival, breakfast for 2 days at the hotel, and dinner on one evening at the River Room Restaurant, plus two 30 mins spa treatment for 2 and full use of leisure facilities, curtesy of the Swan Hotel & Spa. All other costs will be incurred by the winner.
    Dates choices must be submitted by Friday 01 September 2017. Alternative dates must also be given as we might not be able to fulfil your first choice due to high demands.
    Please note all references to "The Newt" are to my newt not to any other newt.

ps Yes I know the newt is my imaginary pet newt so is in fact a made up newt and the other newt or newts might be real newts but I don't care!!!!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,627Posts Today

8,635Users online

Martin's Twitter