Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Emmalouise81
    • By Emmalouise81 13th Jun 17, 8:45 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Emmalouise81
    Claim form help please!! PCM ltd
    • 13th Jun 17, 8:45 PM
    Claim form help please!! PCM ltd 13th Jun 17 at 8:45 PM
    Ok new here so bear with me. I moved into a flat in July 2015. We have a space in a gated ere are visitors spaces outside controlled by PCM. Signage states no parking etc must display permit etc. We have a permit for our space, on returning home one evening we found another vehicle in our space. No idea who it was. With no where to park and 2 kids in car to get inside we put our car in the visitors bay with our permit clearly on display. Went inside as it was
    Late evening and forgot all about it. Came out next morning to find ticket on car. Rang around to find we had to appeal. I stupidly decided to pay a company called Appeal my parking ticket to sort this for me. Purely because I was 8 months pregnant and couldn't be bothered with the hassle! Forgot all about it until this claim form arrived. No other correspondence had been recieved until now. Tried to get in touch with appeal my parking ticket and can't get hold of anyone. I've responded to claim with an acknowledgment of service but am now stuck as to what to do. Do I just write exactly what happened in my defence form? I mean we had no where to park as another car was in our space, we live on the road so felt it was ok to park in visitors bay until we found the owner of other car and got them to move it. Now they are seeking £254.94 and I just can't afford it nor see that I have to pay for parking where I live! Please help as I'm going out of my mind with worry!
Page 1
    • Lamilad
    • By Lamilad 13th Jun 17, 9:27 PM
    • 684 Posts
    • 1,486 Thanks
    Lamilad
    • 13th Jun 17, 9:27 PM
    • 13th Jun 17, 9:27 PM
    Read post #2 of the NEWBIES sticky threads, tells you how to prepare for a court case. Also use the search function to search terms:
    "Jopson case"
    Derogation from grant"
    "Frustration of contact"

What does the lease agreement say about parking arrangements?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,765Posts Today

8,594Users online

Martin's Twitter