Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Cuemel
    • By Cuemel 13th Jun 17, 8:16 PM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Cuemel
    UKCPS Charge & County court claim form
    • 13th Jun 17, 8:16 PM
    UKCPS Charge & County court claim form 13th Jun 17 at 8:16 PM
    Hi,

I've had a good read through the newbie post on this but could do with a bit of clarification please.

I had a parking charge issued on 6th Feb (I'm surprised it was that long ago) and I meant to send one of your letters off to appeal / request proof / suggest they cancel it, but life is busy, I put it aside and I completely forgot

On Friday I received a claim form from 'County Court Business centre' and now I'm wondering if I've missed the 'appeal to UKCPS' stage? What's my best course of action here?

I had a similar scenario with a different company a couple of years ago where I used one of your templates to respond, they continued to send letters and what seemed to be fake debt collectors and court claim forms, which eventually just stopped, but this one looks a little more legit.

Thanks in advance.

Michelle
Page 1
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 13th Jun 17, 8:32 PM
    • 46,961 Posts
    • 60,326 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 13th Jun 17, 8:32 PM
    • 13th Jun 17, 8:32 PM
    On Friday I received a claim form from 'County Court Business centre' and now I'm wondering if I've missed the 'appeal to UKCPS' stage?
    You have missed appeal stage and are now being sued, how delightful of them. That will not be fake if it has a claim number.

So read post #2 of the NEWBIES thread about how to defend and win.
    PRIVATE PCN in England/Wales? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT

Click on the trail, top of this page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    DON'T read old advice to ignore, unless in Scotland/NI.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,954Posts Today

9,874Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @Emloy93: @MartinSLewis I did this! It 100% works ????????

• RT @Photo_Pete: @MartinSLewis Thanks Martin, I'll renew mine before my 24th in September!

• Tell any 23 yr olds... you're allowed to buy a 3 year 16-25 railcard the day before your 24th birthday then it's valid until ur almost 27 RT

• Follow Martin