Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • keekstuff
    • By keekstuff 13th Jun 17, 6:10 PM
    • 9Posts
    • 7Thanks
    keekstuff
    Heath Parade NW9 again. NTK received. Ignore or appeal?
    • 13th Jun 17, 6:10 PM
    Heath Parade NW9 again. NTK received. Ignore or appeal? 13th Jun 17 at 6:10 PM
    Hello again everyone.

You helped me fight a parking ticket last year. I'm back again because of the infamous Heath Parade / PCM site. The more I find out about this site... .

My partner stopped there for 3 minutes. No ticket was given, but we received the NTK from PCM. The timestamp on their photo evidence showed her back at the car 3 minutes after the alleged incident.

I've trawled through the other threads and links and a bit confused whether to

1) ignore until court papers come through (e.g. BMPA Insights / Parking Control Management)

or

2) start the appeal process (e.g. also via BMPA Insights, how to appeal.) I wonder if them failing at court recently will mean they get a bit weary about push-backs.

Just thinking ahead, if we use the unnamed driver approach (IPC template appeal, newbie thread), I can't use PCM's own evidence against them, as it shows the driver back at the car.

Thanks for helping me decide the first step.
Page 1
    • Redx
    • By Redx 13th Jun 17, 6:11 PM
    • 16,570 Posts
    • 20,730 Thanks
    Redx
    • 13th Jun 17, 6:11 PM
    • 13th Jun 17, 6:11 PM
    2)

ie:- ALWAYS APPEAL to the PPC, never ignore , never reveal who was driving

after that its IGNORE unless an LBC or an MCOL arrives

frankly, I cannot believe they are still sc@mming at that site

and the NEWBIES sticky thread explains all this
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 13th Jun 17, 6:13 PM
    • 51,575 Posts
    • 65,182 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 13th Jun 17, 6:13 PM
    • 13th Jun 17, 6:13 PM
    As it shows the driver, I would appeal as driver. In this case only.

This is a scam site and a driver defendant, admitting they were driving but were not given a fair chance to read the terms before predatory PCM swooped, would be a decent defence (plus a few other usual defence points). So, forget replying as keeper, for this one.
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

• Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 13th Jun 17, 6:18 PM
    • 15,565 Posts
    • 24,305 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    • 13th Jun 17, 6:18 PM
    • 13th Jun 17, 6:18 PM
    I was going to link you to Parking Prankster's blogs on Heath Parade, but there are so many of them I think it best if you just do a Google search on 'Parking Prankster Heath Parade' and read them all at your leisure. They will all help you.
    We cannot provide you with a silver bullet to get you out of this. You have to be in for the long run, and need to involve yourself in research and work for you to get rid of this. It is not simple. We will help, but can't do it for you.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
    • keekstuff
    • By keekstuff 14th Jun 17, 12:57 PM
    • 9 Posts
    • 7 Thanks
    keekstuff
    • 14th Jun 17, 12:57 PM
    • 14th Jun 17, 12:57 PM
    Thanks everyone. Going ahead with appeal as driver. Re-reading newbie thread, parking prankster blog posts and the various threads here on MSE. Just wow!

I'll be back with an update when I get one from them.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

315Posts Today

3,912Users online

Martin's Twitter