Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • RFW
    • By RFW 13th Jun 17, 2:56 PM
    • 8,497Posts
    • 4,951Thanks
    RFW
    How's Ebay these days?
    • 13th Jun 17, 2:56 PM
    How's Ebay these days? 13th Jun 17 at 2:56 PM
    A semi-personal thread. I've not sold on Ebay for over 2 years now, relying on Amazon and my website.

Amazon works really well for me but website is dwindling a bit. I've found in the past that getting Ebay customers to my website is easier than getting Amazon ones. With that in mind I'm about to restart a few products on Ebay.

So what have I been missing?

If you've used them, how do sponsored ads work for you?

How is search working?

As an Ebay veteran, what else do I need to know?
Page 1
    • soolin
    • By soolin 13th Jun 17, 3:11 PM
    • 59,577 Posts
    • 42,270 Thanks
    soolin
    • 13th Jun 17, 3:11 PM
    • 13th Jun 17, 3:11 PM
    It's still slower than it was in the good old days and the petty rules and glitches are certainly mush worse than they used to be. However there are sales and so far I haven't paid extra for any sponsored ads or anything .
    I'm the Board Guide for the Ebay Board , Charities Board , Dosh & Disability , Up Your Income and the Local MoneySaving-England board which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. However, do remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    New to Forum? Guide
    • Lukoind
    • By Lukoind 13th Jun 17, 4:27 PM
    • 18 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    Lukoind
    • 13th Jun 17, 4:27 PM
    • 13th Jun 17, 4:27 PM
    It's fine, but would like to see their filter system updated .
    • RFW
    • By RFW 13th Jun 17, 10:31 PM
    • 8,497 Posts
    • 4,951 Thanks
    RFW
    • 13th Jun 17, 10:31 PM
    • 13th Jun 17, 10:31 PM
    It's still slower than it was in the good old days and the petty rules and glitches are certainly mush worse than they used to be. However there are sales and so far I haven't paid extra for any sponsored ads or anything .
    Originally posted by soolin
    I'll probably try without any sponsored ads to start with.
    It will be interesting to see how that works. On Amazon I can rarely get a new product to sell without using sponsored ads.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

136Posts Today

2,461Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I realised I forgot in my links earlier. 1. Help to Buy ISAs, how they work and best buys...? https://t.co/BSCNPeqiVF

• RT @whatdawndid: Thanks to uncle @MartinSLewis I just received £200 back, just like that from the student loan company! Turns out that the?

• RT @LaraLewington: Shocked and saddened by Cheggers news. Working with him on It?s A Knockout was my 1st job in telly when I was just 19. H?

• Follow Martin