Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • ipri
    • By ipri 13th Jun 17, 9:47 AM
    • 627Posts
    • 42Thanks
    ipri
    Selling large old type paving stones.
    • 13th Jun 17, 9:47 AM
    Selling large old type paving stones. 13th Jun 17 at 9:47 AM
    Hi,
    We are having new pathway laid. I understand that the large and heavy paving stones we already have are quite sort after. Where do I look to sell? Any ideas what sort of price I should ask.
Page 1
    • Ebe Scrooge
    • By Ebe Scrooge 13th Jun 17, 9:52 AM
    • 3,972 Posts
    • 3,392 Thanks
    Ebe Scrooge
    • 13th Jun 17, 9:52 AM
    • 13th Jun 17, 9:52 AM
    Gumtree or a local Facebook page perhaps ? No idea on price, but you could try searching Gumtree to see if anyone else is selling something similar - might give you a ballpark figure to start from.

Or you could try that Shpock thing. I've not used it myself, but my better half is quite keen on it :-)

At least these are all free to advertise, so you've lost nothing by giving it a go.
    I may not know much about art, but I know what I like.
    • beaker141
    • By beaker141 13th Jun 17, 9:56 AM
    • 452 Posts
    • 183 Thanks
    beaker141
    • 13th Jun 17, 9:56 AM
    • 13th Jun 17, 9:56 AM
    It sounds like York Stone, which is sought after.

I sold mine from the back garden before the builders started the extension - I got from memory several hundred for them and it wasnt a massive area.

The guy came and added up the area of every flag, agreed the price and gave me the cash then, came the next day to lift and take away.

Have a google in your area for York Stone.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

130Posts Today

1,727Users online

Martin's Twitter