Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Chrisleyland96
    • By Chrisleyland96 12th Jun 17, 9:11 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Chrisleyland96
    GeekSquad mobile insurance help!
    • 12th Jun 17, 9:11 PM
    GeekSquad mobile insurance help! 12th Jun 17 at 9:11 PM
    Don't know if I'm posting this in the right place I'm just hoping somebody can help me. Last week I took a contract out at carphone warehouse for an iPhone 6s I paid for geek squad insurance and over the weekend have lost my phone 😔 Is it too early to try to make a claim for this as I haven't even held my policy for a week? Are they going to treat me as some fraudster or will they help me get a replacement if I pay my excess?
    Thanks in advance
Page 1
    • mobilejunkie
    • By mobilejunkie 12th Jun 17, 10:30 PM
    • 7,435 Posts
    • 2,319 Thanks
    mobilejunkie
    • 12th Jun 17, 10:30 PM
    • 12th Jun 17, 10:30 PM
    Why don't you read the policy or simply ask them?
    • gycraig
    • By gycraig 13th Jun 17, 1:38 PM
    • 391 Posts
    • 276 Thanks
    gycraig
    • 13th Jun 17, 1:38 PM
    • 13th Jun 17, 1:38 PM
    There's no time limit before you can do a claim
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

199Posts Today

1,493Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin