Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • robertjjarvisuk
    • By robertjjarvisuk 12th Jun 17, 3:08 PM
    • 3Posts
    • 0Thanks
    robertjjarvisuk
    0 WOW
    Help - Viagogo - no refund & no re-schedule
    • 12th Jun 17, 3:08 PM
    0 WOW
    Help - Viagogo - no refund & no re-schedule 12th Jun 17 at 3:08 PM
    My partner bought two tickets as a birthday gift for me to see Liane Foly in Geneva at the Theatre du Leman on April 8 through Viagogo.

We arrived at the theatre to find it closed and no notice of cancellation. Later, we found a notice on evensi stating the show had been cancelled and to contact the sellers to claim a refund.

Viagogo's website states either a refund will be given or a new concert date arranged.

We've heard nothing from anybody about a refund or a reschedule, and Viagogo's website doesn't allow us to actually contact anybody.

We would really like to either get our money back or a new date - so any help would be much appreciated please.
Page 1
    • Oakdene
    • By Oakdene 12th Jun 17, 3:09 PM
    • 1,019 Posts
    • 1,771 Thanks
    Oakdene
    • 12th Jun 17, 3:09 PM
    • 12th Jun 17, 3:09 PM
    Try this number 020 3137 6080
    • robertjjarvisuk
    • By robertjjarvisuk 12th Jun 17, 3:47 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    robertjjarvisuk
    • 12th Jun 17, 3:47 PM
    • 12th Jun 17, 3:47 PM
    Thanks but this number is a recorded message telling us to enter the order number, which I did, then to be told to go to website where we can find help, which doesn't help, and an email to write to, which doesn't exist.
    • waamo
    • By waamo 12th Jun 17, 4:19 PM
    • 1,524 Posts
    • 1,741 Thanks
    waamo
    • 12th Jun 17, 4:19 PM
    • 12th Jun 17, 4:19 PM
    How did you pay? Some methods of payment allow a chargeback. Is this an option for you?
    This space for hire.
    • robertjjarvisuk
    • By robertjjarvisuk 12th Jun 17, 4:26 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    robertjjarvisuk
    • 12th Jun 17, 4:26 PM
    • 12th Jun 17, 4:26 PM
    I'll check that, waamo, thanks.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,739Posts Today

7,097Users online

Martin's Twitter