Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Nattynatuk
    • By Nattynatuk 12th Jun 17, 12:44 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Nattynatuk
    Indesit Xwde751480xs Innex Washer Dryer Help
    • 12th Jun 17, 12:44 PM
    Indesit Xwde751480xs Innex Washer Dryer Help 12th Jun 17 at 12:44 PM
    I have a Indesit Xwde751480xs Innex washer/dryer 4 months old. Had it two months and it started with error code F13 on drying cycle. I rang indesit repair place and was adviced to reset it by unplugging it and plugging it back in (with time in between). Bascially. Hasn't fixed it so rang today but they keep trying to scare me into taking out the extended warrenty that I don't want! Saying if there's a coin or a blockage I will have to pay up to 120 pounds! or just 54 pounds for a callout! I need someone please to advice me as I'm sure, from what I've read, it's an error to do with the thermastat (and nothing to do with coins or blockages!) or somesuch?? any help and advice would be very much appreciated.
Page 1
    • missprice
    • By missprice 12th Jun 17, 1:48 PM
    • 3,135 Posts
    • 86,613 Thanks
    missprice
    • 12th Jun 17, 1:48 PM
    • 12th Jun 17, 1:48 PM
    Do you have the instruction manual? If not, download it, read it and see if that helps.
    Have you checked any filters it has?
    Do these then come back if not fixed
    94 mortgage payments to go.

Zero wins 2016 😥
    • EssexExile
    • By EssexExile 12th Jun 17, 1:58 PM
    • 2,174 Posts
    • 1,443 Thanks
    EssexExile
    • 12th Jun 17, 1:58 PM
    • 12th Jun 17, 1:58 PM
    All companies seem to make their people go through the standard spiel about charging you if it's your fault etc, they're just reading the script, it's not their fault. The machine is faulty, call them out, that's what the guarantee is for.

If it is something you've done, & I doubt it very much, remember that the person who comes out is a human too. When I did it for a living many under guarantee jobs were not faults or were caused by the customer but I never charged them, nor did my colleagues. On the third visit for the same thing I might start asking for money!
    Tall, dark & handsome. Well two out of three ain't bad.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

769Posts Today

6,477Users online

Martin's Twitter