Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • liljodes
    • By liljodes 12th Jun 17, 9:20 AM
    • 6Posts
    • 0Thanks
    liljodes
    0 WOW
    Thomson Flight Delay Reclaim - Using Resolver?
    • 12th Jun 17, 9:20 AM
    0 WOW
    Thomson Flight Delay Reclaim - Using Resolver? 12th Jun 17 at 9:20 AM
    Morning All,

I just wanted some advise as I had a 7 hour delay back in April from Malta to Gatwick.
    I used the Resolver Tool the following day (after a bit of sleep) and I have not had one response from Thomson yet. I am able to escalate my claim through to customer services in 2 days according to Resolver, but I have sent 3 emails asking them to acknowledge my claim but nothing. Is this normal? Has anyone had experience with using Resolver with Thomson?

Thanks all in advance,

Jodie
Page 1
    • Caz3121
    • By Caz3121 12th Jun 17, 9:31 AM
    • 10,605 Posts
    • 6,935 Thanks
    Caz3121
    • 12th Jun 17, 9:31 AM
    • 12th Jun 17, 9:31 AM
    there is a Thomson thread in the flight delay board which would be a better place for this
    If you read through the posts there you will likely find similar situation to your own
    • liljodes
    • By liljodes 12th Jun 17, 9:33 AM
    • 6 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    liljodes
    • 12th Jun 17, 9:33 AM
    • 12th Jun 17, 9:33 AM
    Thanks Caz, I think I have posted on it, but wasn't sure - as you can see I'm pretty new so still getting to grips with this Forum!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,281Posts Today

8,564Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin