Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • JustAnotherSaver
    • By JustAnotherSaver 11th Jun 17, 10:16 PM
    • 2,273Posts
    • 346Thanks
    JustAnotherSaver
    Tekken 7 gameplay?
    • 11th Jun 17, 10:16 PM
    Tekken 7 gameplay? 11th Jun 17 at 10:16 PM
    Basically i picked up Street Fighter 5 a while ago being a huge fan of the series and was incredibly disappointed in it. I found it was just too geared towards online play. Love the traditional arcade mode you get usually which you got in SF4 but it wasn't there in 5.

Just wondering how Tekken 7 stacks up? I think Tekken 6 is the only one i've not played. Is it heavily weighted towards online play or if i don't have an online account is there arcade mode to keep me entertained?

Page 1
    • Crazy Jamie
    • By Crazy Jamie 25th Jun 17, 12:10 PM
    • 2,129 Posts
    • 2,038 Thanks
    Crazy Jamie
    • 25th Jun 17, 12:10 PM
    • 25th Jun 17, 12:10 PM
    You'll find that this genre generally is geared towards online play nowadays. However, from what I hear Tekken 7 has retained a decent arcade mode, and also a mode that lets you build up the rank of your individual character (which has been in the series since about Tekken 5). So I would have thought there's plenty there in single player if online isn't your thing.
    "MIND IF I USE YOUR PHONE? IF WORD GETS OUT THAT
    I'M MISSING FIVE HUNDRED GIRLS WILL KILL THEMSELVES."
    • Dandytf
    • By Dandytf 19th Jul 17, 8:00 PM
    • 700 Posts
    • 295 Thanks
    Dandytf
    • 19th Jul 17, 8:00 PM
    • 19th Jul 17, 8:00 PM
    tekken 7 reduced 34.99 ps store

temted...
    sc dmp 2012 13k

Jan 2017 7380 paid. 50% ish...
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

686Posts Today

6,305Users online

Martin's Twitter