Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Valli
    • By Valli 11th Jun 17, 9:37 PM
    • 19,977Posts
    • 227,145Thanks
    Valli
    Weekly Flylady Thread 12th June 2017
    • 11th Jun 17, 9:37 PM
    Weekly Flylady Thread 12th June 2017 11th Jun 17 at 9:37 PM

What is FLYLADY? Well, it's our version of the US flylady idea - but we work on the principle that housework is not fun, it's boring, can be time-consuming, is often thankless but, unfortunately, necessary. It's here on Old Style to provide the support we all need and to make the whole task easier and quicker. We also accept that, sometimes, life just gets on top of us and we can't keep up, maybe because we're time-poor, not in the best of health and/or we have littlies who need us. We are definitely NOT control freaks aiming for perfection and utterly spotless show-homes.

Welcome to the weekly Flylady Thread. You're more than welcome to join us in the everlasting battle against dust, grime and gibble. The aim of our thread is to make those onerous tasks less daunting, and to support each other - and to make time for the finer things in life!

Right now the thread is looking very quiet...but please do remember we have to abide by MSE rules; each post should, ideally, include some mention of flying.

Thank you Natty for last week's thread

It is your responsibility to read the forum rules, please follow them on this thread as Flylady has been here a LONG time and is a fabulous support and resource for lots of us. All posts should have some Flylady-related (ooh a compound adjective) content!

The idea is that even if you are really busy you don't need to fall off the wagon!

Every room comes back around next week so please don’t stress about catching up

These lists are only suggestions and not a must do list; you are more than welcome to post and follow your own lists.

Also adding a declutter mission each day will help to gradually clear the clutter and make flying easier.

A few of the basics before we start the week

Hotspots are areas where if one thing gets put there, loads of other things follow!

Daily routines are anything you need to do on a daily basis like washing, swish and swipe kitchen and bathroom, ironing, making beds, vacuuming high traffic areas, making meals etc.

Night-time routines are all things which make getting ready in the morning easier, preparing clothes for the next day, making lunches, swish & swipes of the kitchen and tidying the living room before you go to bed plus personals like shower/brush teeth etc.

Fling Boogie - stick on some loud music, grab a bin bag and whiz around the house finding items that can go out with the rubbish, recycling, for charity shop, basically anything that will stop it cluttering your home.

Swish and swipe/S&S means have a quick wipe over an area such as a sink or toilet to prevent the build up of dirt. This is usually done on a daily basis

HHE/HHC/HHI Half Hour exercise/challenge/ironing ... run around for 30 minutes to the Benny Hill music frantically cleaning exercising or ironing.. other music may be used if you prefer!
    WM ~ Washing machine
    TD ~ Tumble dryer
    SC ~ Slowcooker
    BM ~ Breadmaker
    DW ~ Dishwasher
    SOAADFA ~ Sit on 'bottom' and do 'nothing'
    KH/XH/FW ~ Ex-husband and other not so polite versions
    DH/DD/DS/DW/DP ~ Dear husband/daughter/son/wife/partner/whatever
    OH/SO ~ Other half/significant other
    NN ~ nice neighbour
    Toxic (friend/mother/sister/whoever) ~ person in your life that seems to exist to make your life miserable
    AF ~ Aunt Flo 'time of the month'.. nothing to do with flying but it comes up often.
    ETA ~ Edited to add
    Gibble ~ miscellaneous crap that appears forever homeless
    Dot-to-dot ~ pick a small area (not a whole room) like a chair/coffee/table/shelf/worktop or wherever- thats your first 'dot' - totally clear it - clean it - and only put back what should be there - deal with what you have removed (not just move it somewhere else) then if you have time move on and do the same to another 'dot' -the idea is just like a dot to dot puzzle, you aim to join up all the dots and have a tidy room. The trick is to keep each dot tidy until you get them all joined up! All credit to AnW's Mum for this one
    RoD ~ Room of Doom, the one room that feels like it is a permanent pit and cannot be used to its potential!

Mr S/A/T/M/L/Al - supermarkets Sainsburys, Asda, Tesco, Morrisons, Lidl, Aldi. You get the picture!!

Click here to read Toots wonderful welcome guide

ok Here goes this Week...

Marvellous Monday Bathrooms, Shower Rooms and Cloakrooms

Level 1

Open window
    Empty waste bins
    Wipe shower screen or wash shower curtain
    Clean shower tray
    Clean taps, pipes and shower head
    Wipe tiles down

Level 2
    Dust windowsill
    Clean windows
    Polish any mirrors
    Scrub toilet
    Wipe down outside of toilet

Level 3
    Clean pull cord and door handles
    Scrub basins
    Polish taps
    Polish towel rail
    sweep/mop floor

Extras
    Wipe down all tiles in here
    Wash towels in a hot wash
    Put out fresh fluffy towels
    MAD half hour - pick a TOOTS list project - or an ongoing task eg drawer sorting/weeding/cupboard tidying/sewing box sorting out and work for half-an-hour only and make a difference OR spend 10 minutes in each reception room, straightening/tidying/bin emptying/putting away cushion plumping - a tidy room automatically looks clean! Post your progress!

Tuesday Twinkles Living room

Level 1

Open the windows WIDE
    Empty the bin
    Clear the coffee table - polish and dust
    Wipe coasters, light switches, door handles and sticky sockets
    Deal with any withering or wilting flowers
    Treat the pot plants to some water and a wipe/spruce up

Level 2
    Vacuum or wipe sofas and chairs including under seat cushions
    Fold throws and hang
    Vacuum drapes
    Wipe sills
    Polish windows and mirrors

Level 3
    Dust everywhere
    Wipe skirtings, dado and picture rails
    Flick a feather duster over pendant lights and wall lights
    vacuum/sweep floor
    Steam mop/mop hard floors

Extras
    Catch up with the ironing
    Have you time for a MAD half hour?
    Give doormats a bashing outside.
    Make sure nothing is turning into compost in the fridge - weave those withering veggies into your meal plans
    S&S kitchen and bathroom (which shouldn't be too onerous - given it was cleaned yesterday, wasn't it?)

Wonderful Wednesday

Kids' Rooms/ Spare rooms/guest rooms

Level 1
    Open the windows wide
    Binbag dance
    Strip the bed and turn the mattress - if you can
    Clean under the bed if accessible
    Remake the bed

Level 2
    Dust any shelves and sills and flat surfaces
    If a guest/spare room check the lighting is fully-functional
    Wipe switches/sockets/skirtings

Level 3
    Clean the windows
    vacuum curtains/dust blinds
    Deal with the floor

Extras
    Peg out some washing
    do a MAD half hour somewhere
    HHI
    Book out some me time - nail or hair appointment/coffee with a friend - something to look forward to!

Thursday Thrills Kitchen Kapers

Level 1

Wipe table - don't forget to wipe under, too , where sticky fingers linger and drops go to die.
    Polish it, pop on a new cloth, wipe table mats
    Wipe/polish chairs and seats and don't forget underneath!
    Wipe chair and table legs

Clear kitchen sides and wipe worktops and splash backs. Replace what belongs there; rehome - or fling - what doesn't

Level 2

Wipe cupboard fronts including edges where drips live and die
    Wipe fascia boards
    Polish DR furniture
    Wipe gpdoir handles light switches and similar grease and grime traps

Level 3
    Wipe sills
    Polish windows and door glass
    Sweep, mop and/or vacuum floors

Extras
    s&s bathrooms
    Give doormats some attention
    MAD half hour attend to the garden and water plants in pots if you can think of nothing else
    Enjoy the nice weather - meet up with someone for a coffee and a natter in a nice cafe...

Frantic Friday - catch up day - pick a room which needs the FLYLADY sparkle (hall/conservatory/bedroom)

Level 1

Clean floor
    Binbag dance
    rehome anything out of place
    clear floordrobes
    Open windows
    Strip beds

Level 2
    Reamke beds
    Vacuum soft furnishings
    Wipe switches
    Dust everywhere - incl light fittings

Level 3
    Clean windows and mirrors
    Wipe sills
    Clean floor

Extras
    peg out some washing
    Make sure you have suncream in, and hats etc
    make some HM ice lollies (Freeze - yoghurts/fruit juice/diluted squash/angel delight) and ice cubes ready for the heatwave
    MAD half hour - tackle those froggies!
    HHI - it'll be too hot to iron this weekend - get it out of the way ASAP
    Last edited by Valli; 16-06-2017 at 7:48 AM.
Page 3
    • lynnejk
    • By lynnejk 13th Jun 17, 11:05 PM
    • 4,740 Posts
    • 50,120 Thanks
    lynnejk
    Evening everyone and welcome Spiky

Lynne hate to say it but it's nice here - move to Bristol!! .........
    Originally posted by Mumof2
    I'd love to move out of Scotland. I really don't like it here and not just the weather. There are a lot of problems not least the racial abuse for being English. We only moved here to look after DH's father due to illness and he's now passed.

However, with DH being over sixty he's worried he would find it difficult to find another job, especially as good as the one he has. So I'm hanging in atm. He is planning to take early retirement in eighteen months, all things being equal, and then all this place will see of us will be a clean pair of heels

Did the dailies.
    Bank accounts checked and money shuffled.
    Spent about four hours doing a load of prepping, cooking, portioning and freezing. Most of fridge now empty.
    I then cleaned all the kitchen, including the floor.

MAD today was emptying under the side tables in the LR. All swept out, everything cleaned and only replaced what should be there, such as spare glasses, headphones and cables and other such clutter.

Hugs, sticks and spoons to anyone needing some
    Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday
    Lx
    £10day..2014=3213..2015=3421..2016=3238..2017=1595....AUG=205.05/310
    GrocC..2014=2162..2015=2083..2016=2181..2017=1240....AUG=97.64/200
    Bulk buy.......AUG=12.38
    GC.NSD....2015=216....2016=213....2017=126....AUG=13/15
    SPC130x57...2014=1178...2015=1287...2016=4616. ..2017=414.96
    OS WL= -3/8 ......CC =666......Savings = £9250
    • atypicalblonde
    • By atypicalblonde 14th Jun 17, 6:43 AM
    • 2,290 Posts
    • 13,925 Thanks
    atypicalblonde
    Morning all

Feeling much better today, good job too as I have loads to do today, including 4 hours paid stuff.

Also need to:
    • Tidy kitchen
    • Christen dinner
    • Go to post office
    • Go to library
    • Do some invoicing for DH

As well as the list. Phew, better get cracking and feed the kiddies. Have fab days all xx
    MFW
    Mortgage 8.2.15 - £171,064.64 Mortgage 5.6.17 - £123,900
    Aiming to be MF 1.10.2020
    • SpikyHedgehog
    • By SpikyHedgehog 14th Jun 17, 7:05 AM
    • 983 Posts
    • 9,973 Thanks
    SpikyHedgehog
    Thank you Mumof2 and lynnejk!

The fishermen in the family (dad, brother, my grandad when he was still with us, sister'sBF) all rave about how wonderful Scotland is - but the furthest 'north' we've lived is Suffolk and the weather is a lot different down here. DS1 is a chef and didn't have much time off over December - the odd day off till the actual Christmas period and then even less. So when he took much annual leave in January, decided to go to Scotland, on his motorbike. To go camping...! I managed to convince him to find a B&B to stay in instead, and he went up, stayed 1 night and rode around the next day, then came back home! He said it was beautiful, but hadn't realised how much colder it was than down here...

Work again yesterday, and DS2 in school for 2 out of 2 days :-)

Wheely bins were emptied before we left for the school run, so I emptied the bags of shredded paper I'd stashed out of the way in the car boot into the empty green waste bin, then brought the bins back round after work. Put away the washing up, and started on the list:

Level 1

Open the windows WIDE
    Empty the bin

Clear the coffee table - polish and dust - don't have a coffee table, so grabbed a cloth and spray and went round the surfaces that were clear (or clearable with 1 hand while holding cloth in the other) and cleaned them
    Wipe coasters, light switches, door handles and sticky sockets
    Treat the pot plants to some water and a wipe/spruce up

Level 2
    Vacuum or wipe sofas and chairs including under seat cushions I'd washed the sofa cover the other day but it had motorbike helmets and topboxes on when I was ready to put it back on, so it had lounged around on the ironing pile waiting for me - got that put back on, and vacc'd behind while I had the sofa pulled out
    Fold throws and hang
    Vacuum drapes
    Wipe sills
    Polish windows and mirrors

Level 3
    Dust everywhere
    Wipe skirtings, dado and picture rails
    Flick a feather duster over pendant lights and wall lights
    vacuum/sweep floor
    Steam mop/mop hard floors

Extras
    Make sure nothing is turning into compost in the fridge - weave those withering veggies into your meal plans - science experiments removed Monday, but I planned and did a bean curry for dinner last night so I could work on the ginger... DS1 bought 750g of root ginger and left it for me to deal with ... It takes longer than you might think to peel that much ginger! The onions were well done before I got anything else in the pan with them :-) but I got the ginger all peeled, then blitzed it in the food processor. 1 ice cube tray full popped in the freezer to freeze into easy ginger blocks, 1 tub full in the fridge waiting for the tray to be emptied (must go and do that now), then added the carrots to the food processor and blitzed them to get a bit of ginger added. DS2 then said as we ate that he doesn't really like ginger...
    S&S kitchen and bathroom (which shouldn't be too onerous - given it was cleaned yesterday, wasn't it?)

DS2 came back downstairs as I was scrubbing at marks on the door from the living room into the kitchen and said "What's the point of you doing that? It'll only get dirty again." Which I'm sure is true, but I'd still like to battle the dirt! He did then say the living room looked better for my having cleaned it though he still doesn't know why I bother... Having a messy house shouldn't put me off having people round, he says. Well, it does!

Got the kitchen all cleaned up after dinner, went off to bed and got down this morning to find DS1 had made flapjacks for a snack after the 24 hour gym... He had rinsed out the pan, but there were oats and sugar stuck around the place so not as sparkly as I'd left it. Gave myself a talking out of negativity as I cleaned it up and reminded myself that the whole reason I want the house clean is for us all to live in it and that means using it. And better that he makes flapjacks with our own ingredients than buying junk from shops and leaving the wrappers in his bedroom. And, at work, people are paid to clean up before and after him so he wouldn't have thought anything about seeing the sink clean - it's what he expects. And he thought he had cleaned up by rinsing out the pan and putting it in the washing up bowl so I could get to the sink this morning.
    C.R.A.P.R.O.L.L.Z #37 - waterproof wearing cage customiser, chief of cable ties and duct tape

It's me, DS1 (21), DS2 (14), and the cat, 1 hamster and DS1's leopard geckos.
    • YORKSHIRELASS
    • By YORKSHIRELASS 14th Jun 17, 7:05 AM
    • 4,242 Posts
    • 34,210 Thanks
    YORKSHIRELASS
    Morning all

atb someone bought me a can of coke at work a couple of weeks ago, I never normally drink the stuff but it did perk me up! Sugar and caffeine, not something to be relied on I suppose but good for an emergency.

Lynne that's exciting, but sad that you get racial abuse in Scotland, didnt know it was like that.

Yesterday was mad, job no.1, job no. 2, gym class, meeting for job no 1 then home at 9.30pm. I slept really well last night though so I am raring to go this morning. Have dusted and tidied. Going to hang some washing out and get ready for the paid stuff.
    • rb6ac
    • By rb6ac 14th Jun 17, 8:23 AM
    • 596 Posts
    • 2,341 Thanks
    rb6ac
    I'd love to move out of Scotland. I really don't like it here and not just the weather. There are a lot of problems not least the racial abuse for being English.
    Originally posted by lynnejk
    Sorry to hear you are having a hard time here - we moved to Scotland a few weeks ago from London as we are pregnant and wanted to raise the bub near my husbands family in Fife. Im not from here but hoping to meet people through baby groups, if they are friendlier than where you are! Can't say I'm looking forward to winter weather either

Thanks for todays list! Going to make a start shortly on the nursery and spare room.

Beth
    • Mumof2
    • By Mumof2 14th Jun 17, 10:13 AM
    • 2,534 Posts
    • 38,875 Thanks
    Mumof2
    Um, really bad fly lady here - off riding - don't know when I'll be back! I know when I do get back though I'll be in a great mood to get some cleaning done so not all bad news lol

• skint breeder 5
    • By skint breeder 5 14th Jun 17, 10:21 AM
    • 921 Posts
    • 14,227 Thanks
    skint breeder 5
    Morning flyladies and flygents!

I am back, hopefully for more regular contact now.

My toxic house has now been SSTC, and today I need to be getting paperwork degibbled and there is LOTS of it which will keep me busy. So laptop is at the desk and not on my lap, there is a tea next to me and all you good and lovely folks are out there on the Inter-webs, so best foot forward and all that.....

Going to do HHLegal, then I shall be pegging out some washing, have another brew and try and catch up with everyones news

xxx
    The cold never bothered me anyway
    • neveah
    • By neveah 14th Jun 17, 10:41 AM
    • 458 Posts
    • 8,116 Thanks
    neveah
    Morning all I'm doing yesterday's list today xx
    • bossymoo
    • By bossymoo 14th Jun 17, 4:01 PM
    • 6,731 Posts
    • 85,994 Thanks
    bossymoo
    Good news about the house, skinty xx

Yaay all work handed in, that's me done! I'm going to get some reading for pleasure books now

I have two quotes for decorating so far - one at 800 and one at 450 - this is hall stairs and landing and downstairs loo. Now I'm wondering if I should do it myself. It's a lot of doors - 13 and emulsioning woodwork, walls and ceilings.

I guess I have time now since I've finished studying.

What would you do?

All I've done today is hang the towels out after washing. Thinking picnic for dinner out on the lawn so I'll sort the kitchen while I make that...
    Bossymoo
    Teetering on the edge...

Sealed Pot Challenge 10 - #91
    • atypicalblonde
    • By atypicalblonde 14th Jun 17, 5:31 PM
    • 2,290 Posts
    • 13,925 Thanks
    atypicalblonde
    Busy busy day as expected. Just back from kids swimming lessons and they are eating pizza for tea. My washing pile is growing by the second!

Feeling a bit stressy - we have another potential non-paying customer. Trying to keep a lid on my worries for now for the sake of DH, and be practical...

Bossy - I would pay someone to do it personally, I am happy to do most DIY jobs but never decorating.

x
    MFW
    • FurryBeastOz
    • By FurryBeastOz 14th Jun 17, 7:28 PM
    • 1,053 Posts
    • 13,990 Thanks
    FurryBeastOz
    Ok. I now have no excuse not to fly. My career is probably over and the legal fees won't be worth fighting it.

So the next few weeks I will be utilising the career counselling offered by my governing body (for current and Ex members) and cleaning house. Also selling anything that isn't nailed down.

Bossy I wish I lived closer to you. I'd hire myself out.
    *** Debt Free***
    NST July - 3/15
    Goals - Weight loss 2.5/13lb from 1st Jul 17
    GC To 1/7/17 £1,857/£3,500, 53/58% of the year. Had to raise budget
    • Duckydo
    • By Duckydo 14th Jun 17, 9:00 PM
    • 98 Posts
    • 1,073 Thanks
    Duckydo
    Oh my FBO! So sorry to hear it has come to that, sending lots of hugs your way.

Congrats Bossy, enjoy having some time to yourself.

DD's room dusted, windows cleaned and thrown open, light shade hoovered (didn't realise quite how dusty is was ). HHI done (ironing pile temporarily empty ), living room floor hoovered and then sh@ke n v@cced. Managed to get the front garden weeded and plants bought from RHS Chatsworth put in the ground.
    • ionafan
    • By ionafan 14th Jun 17, 10:06 PM
    • 2,161 Posts
    • 32,601 Thanks
    ionafan
    (((Hugs))) FBO. We're here when you need company.

(((Hugs))) atb. I hope your non-paying customer coughs up very soon.

Skinty!!!! Great to have you back - hope the sale goes smoothly.

Well done Bossy

I had a meeting with my placement supervisor today and now have only a few more bits and pieces to do over the next 3 weeks, leaving me time to read, start writing bits of my portfolio assignment (its not due until 1st September), deal with an enormous frog, and hopefully get my garden under control.
    I also did a big shop and put everything away before DH came back from picking his friend up. I should have watered the garden this evening, but I haven't had the energy.

DH is tired, I'm tired, and his friend is here for a week. I have said I will go out with them tomorrow afternoon, Saturday and Monday - that's it. I think it's going to be a long week...

Must remember to phone the plumber about the ensuite shower screen and outside tap.

Ah well, tomorrow is another day.
    • lynnejk
    • By lynnejk 14th Jun 17, 11:18 PM
    • 4,740 Posts
    • 50,120 Thanks
    lynnejk
    Evening all and thoughts to all those involved in the horrific fire last night. I was in tears this morning when I heard it on the radio.

Pleased to hear the end is in sight Iona and hope you sort some 'me time' soon.
    Brilliant news Skinty and great to 'see' you
    Hugs FBO and hope the careers peoples can help you quickly
    Hope you soon get paid ATB - so inconsiderate eh

I have two quotes for decorating so far - one at 800 and one at 450 - this is hall stairs and landing and downstairs loo. Now I'm wondering if I should do it myself. It's a lot of doors - 13 and emulsioning woodwork, walls and ceilings.....

What would you do?.........
    Originally posted by bossymoo
    Personally I would get someone to do the stairs and do the rest myself, but I don't mind doing doors. This is because I always think the stairs are the hardest place to do without a secure scaffold.

Dailies done
    Kitchen cleaned and all WUDUPA
    Bathroom given a thorough clean
    Spanish lessons up-to-date

MAD today - washed and rinsed down all the paintwork in the bathroom and kitchen, except behind the fridge and freezer. Need DH's help to pull those out - so maybe at the weekend. Gosh - it really did need doing

Hugs, sticks and spoons to anyone needing some
    Hope you all have a super Thursday
    Lx
    £10day..2014=3213..2015=3421..2016=3238..2017=1595....AUG=205.05/310
    GrocC..2014=2162..2015=2083..2016=2181..2017=1240....AUG=97.64/200
    Bulk buy.......AUG=12.38
    GC.NSD....2015=216....2016=213....2017=126....AUG=13/15
    SPC130x57...2014=1178...2015=1287...2016=4616. ..2017=414.96
    OS WL= -3/8 ......CC =666......Savings = £9250
    • Narc0lepsy
    • By Narc0lepsy 15th Jun 17, 12:11 AM
    • 1,399 Posts
    • 20,247 Thanks
    Narc0lepsy
    Ok. I now have no excuse not to fly. My career is probably over and the legal fees won't be worth fighting it.

So the next few weeks I will be utilising the career counselling offered by my governing body (for current and Ex members) and cleaning house. Also selling anything that isn't nailed down.
    Originally posted by FurryBeastOz
    Hugs, you seem to be having a rough time at the moment. I hope things improve.
    Remember...a layer of dust protects the wood beneath it.
    • Dizzy Imp
    • By Dizzy Imp 15th Jun 17, 7:12 AM
    • 2,025 Posts
    • 18,283 Thanks
    Dizzy Imp
    Morning ladies

Hugs all round - life seems to be tough for a few of us at the moment.

Sorry to post and run but it's WWIII in the lounge.....
    Womble No: 12 £3400.99 as at 5/4/2017
    Sealed pot challenge 2017 (#501)1/6/2016 = 10.12.2
    • atypicalblonde
    • By atypicalblonde 15th Jun 17, 7:33 AM
    • 2,290 Posts
    • 13,925 Thanks
    atypicalblonde
    Morning All

Big hugs to FBO, and well done Iona you are nearly there

Small bit of paid stuff this morning, DS going to in-laws. Mince out to defrost for dinner, and WM unloaded and pegged out. About to scoff an omelette then galvanise the small people to get dressed.

Thanks for the well wishes - I really hope it gets paid ASAP, DH is a man on the edge at the moment and this would just be the final straw. Safe to say the customer in question is a really big company, with far deeper pockets than us....

Have great days all x
    MFW
    • Jazee
    • By Jazee 15th Jun 17, 9:00 AM
    • 4,011 Posts
    • 47,175 Thanks
    Jazee
    Morning all. Hugs where needed and hope you all get the resolutions you want with jobs, money etc.

I haven't posted for a couple of days as I've only just been keeping up with the dailies, but this morning the dogs got me up early so I have:

Cleaned a wine stain in the carpet
    Tidied the hall
    Washed the breakfast dishes
    Walked the dogs
    Put the recycling out
    Watered gardens and green house
    S&S'd downstairs loo and bathroom and cleaned the windows in both rooms
    Dusted the dusty bits in our bedroom and cleaned the windows in there too
    Hoovered through the house.

Paid stuff now.

Have a great day everyone.
    The "Save 12k in 2017" Thread! (#20) August £414.52 Total £7414.52/£12000

• FurryBeastOz
    • By FurryBeastOz 15th Jun 17, 9:16 AM
    • 1,053 Posts
    • 13,990 Thanks
    FurryBeastOz
    Gym done. Flying begins - I'm going to start with the endless paperwork pile so I have a clear desk to start my CV work.

Helping out a dog walking friend at 11. 7 dogs between us. It will be good to get out and take my mind off things. And she gives be £10 for it. Every little helps.
    *** Debt Free***
    NST July - 3/15
    Goals - Weight loss 2.5/13lb from 1st Jul 17
    GC To 1/7/17 £1,857/£3,500, 53/58% of the year. Had to raise budget
    • bossymoo
    • By bossymoo 15th Jun 17, 9:19 AM
    • 6,731 Posts
    • 85,994 Thanks
    bossymoo
    Morning,

Just having a coffee and writing my to do list. I'm a bit behind on flying but stripped my bed this morning and it's now ready to hang out. Have also emptied the DW but need to sort the breakfast things.

I think today is going to be a little of everything.

Also have an appointment early aft and it's a bit of a drive.

Hugs to FBO I wish we could help somehow xxx
    Bossymoo
    Teetering on the edge...

Sealed Pot Challenge 10 - #91
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

446Posts Today

4,818Users online

Martin's Twitter