Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Storm in a D Cup
    • By Storm in a D Cup 11th Jun 17, 2:25 PM
    • 13Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Storm in a D Cup
    Accessing back issues of a previous online magazine subscription
    • 11th Jun 17, 2:25 PM
    Accessing back issues of a previous online magazine subscription 11th Jun 17 at 2:25 PM
    I have been subscribing to 3 French magazines for years but if I don't renew, I apparently lose all the back issues I have paid for! I am not renewing because I am moving to France! Surely if I have paid for the digital editions, it should be mine forever?? If it was the print version, would they demand them back when I didn't renew!!

Does anyone know of a separate app compatible with Kindle that would allow me to save them all so I can always see them before my subscription runs out?
Page 1
    • wealdroam
    • By wealdroam 11th Jun 17, 2:34 PM
    • 18,650 Posts
    • 15,552 Thanks
    wealdroam
    • 11th Jun 17, 2:34 PM
    • 11th Jun 17, 2:34 PM
    Duplicate thread.

Here's the first one:
    • pmduk
    • By pmduk 11th Jun 17, 6:59 PM
    • 7,620 Posts
    • 5,485 Thanks
    pmduk
    • 11th Jun 17, 6:59 PM
    • 11th Jun 17, 6:59 PM
    It seems that once you've paid for an issue on Kindle you retain access to it after the sub ends. If you've subscribed via a different method you're subject to the T&Cs of the relevent service
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,278Posts Today

7,154Users online

Martin's Twitter