Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Beno_N
    • By Beno_N 11th Jun 17, 9:20 AM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Beno_N
    0 WOW
    Ryanair Check in Policy
    • 11th Jun 17, 9:20 AM
    0 WOW
    Ryanair Check in Policy 11th Jun 17 at 9:20 AM
    I am due to go on holiday soon for 10 days. Ryan airs check in policy only allows you to checkin max 4 days before travel. When I am abroad I will be unable to access a computer/internet. I went on the website to check in early and the prices for seats vary from £6-£15 per seat. However some of the seats are already prebooked. What I want to know is if I leave the seat booking until when I check in free for the outgoing flight and all of the £6 seats are sold out, will I be made to pay £15 per seat?? Or is it best to prebooked the seat for the return flight as soon as possible?

If someone could shed any light on this issue it would be greatly appreciated.
Page 1
    • mije1983
    • By mije1983 11th Jun 17, 12:09 PM
    • 2,470 Posts
    • 18,252 Thanks
    mije1983
    • 11th Jun 17, 12:09 PM
    • 11th Jun 17, 12:09 PM
    No you won't be forced to pay for a seat if the £6 are sold. You will be allocated a seat free of charge when you check in.

But if you can't access the internet at all when you are away (no internet cafe nearby?), you will be better off paying £6 or even £15 for a prebooked seat than the charges at the airport for not checking-in online which is about £50.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

149Posts Today

1,368Users online

Martin's Twitter