Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Gary123456790
    • By Gary123456790 11th Jun 17, 8:24 AM
    • 439Posts
    • 282Thanks
    Gary123456790
    Argos Click and Collect - Delivered but Argos say not there
    • 11th Jun 17, 8:24 AM
    Argos Click and Collect - Delivered but Argos say not there 11th Jun 17 at 8:24 AM
    Hi all,

Firstly a big thanks to everyone for the information on this forum, i've read a lot and it has been really useful.

Now I have a problem that I have not seen on this forum - I sold and item and it was an Argos click and collect so I sent it to Argos using Yodel, with the reference number in the address (i've done them before and not had an issue in the past). Around a week later, the buyer raised a case (item not arrived) and said they hadn't received the notification to collect the parcel - I got them to check with Argos and they said it isn't there yet, however the tracking shows it is delivered.

What do I do now? It seems Argos have lost my item!

Thanks,

Gary.
Page 1
    • soolin
    • By soolin 11th Jun 17, 8:34 AM
    • 59,481 Posts
    • 42,180 Thanks
    soolin
    • 11th Jun 17, 8:34 AM
    • 11th Jun 17, 8:34 AM
    Hi all,

Firstly a big thanks to everyone for the information on this forum, i've read a lot and it has been really useful.

Now I have a problem that I have not seen on this forum - I sold and item and it was an Argos click and collect so I sent it to Argos using Yodel, with the reference number in the address (i've done them before and not had an issue in the past). Around a week later, the buyer raised a case (item not arrived) and said they hadn't received the notification to collect the parcel - I got them to check with Argos and they said it isn't there yet, however the tracking shows it is delivered.

What do I do now? It seems Argos have lost my item!

Thanks,

Gary.
    Originally posted by Gary123456790
    Phone the Argos store , I've had to do this a few times as some items seem to get mislaid. If they confirm they haven't found it then go through to ebay CS and ask for the Argos team and they will sort it out.
    I'm the Board Guide for the Ebay Board , Charities Board , Dosh & Disability , Up Your Income and the Local MoneySaving-England board which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. However, do remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    New to Forum? Guide
    • theonlywayisup
    • By theonlywayisup 11th Jun 17, 1:59 PM
    • 11,207 Posts
    • 7,497 Thanks
    theonlywayisup
    • 11th Jun 17, 1:59 PM
    • 11th Jun 17, 1:59 PM
    Yes, phone the Argos store. If it isn't there, ebay will cover the loss as you have delivery to the store.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

206Posts Today

1,309Users online

Martin's Twitter