Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • worldtraveller
    • By worldtraveller 10th Jun 17, 6:17 PM
    • 11,166Posts
    • 21,270Thanks
    worldtraveller
    Richard Hammond airlifted to hospital following car crash in Switzerland
    • 10th Jun 17, 6:17 PM
    Richard Hammond airlifted to hospital following car crash in Switzerland 10th Jun 17 at 6:17 PM
    The former Top Gear presenter Richard Hammond has been airlifted to hospital in Switzerland after being involved in a car crash while in Switzerland filming his new Amazon show.

The accident occurred in the town of St Gallen in north-east Switzerland during a shoot for The Grand Tour.

The 47-year-old had to be pulled from the wreckage of a Rimac supercar worth £2m that later burst into flames.

Clarkson tweeted that “it was the biggest crash I’ve ever seen and the most frightening but incredibly, and thankfully, Richard seems to be mostly OK.”

theguardian
    Last edited by worldtraveller; 10-06-2017 at 6:21 PM.
    There is a pleasure in the pathless woods, There is a rapture on the lonely shore, There is society, where none intrudes, By the deep sea, and music in its roar: I love not man the less, but Nature more...
Page 1
    • avogadro
    • By avogadro 10th Jun 17, 7:02 PM
    • 3,318 Posts
    • 5,664 Thanks
    avogadro
    • 10th Jun 17, 7:02 PM
    • 10th Jun 17, 7:02 PM
    He had a serious car crash a few years ago, IIRC.
    • Hoochypooch
    • By Hoochypooch 10th Jun 17, 8:21 PM
    • 1,066 Posts
    • 810 Thanks
    Hoochypooch
    • 10th Jun 17, 8:21 PM
    • 10th Jun 17, 8:21 PM

For sale, needs slight attention.
    Last edited by Hoochypooch; 10-06-2017 at 9:12 PM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,323Posts Today

7,296Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Luciana is on the advisory board of @mmhpi (we have MPs from most parties) https://t.co/n99NAxGAAQ

• Follow Martin